PDA

View Full Version : UMD cases

krazylegz
21st March, 2008, 02:53 PM
is it poossible to buy UMD cases as the bairn has a fair few that the cases are ~~~~ed but the discs are ok.

ps by case i mean the actual little case the disc sits inside of not the external box case lol;)

aftermath
21st March, 2008, 03:12 PM
h**p://www.amazon.co.uk/UMD-Protective-Cases-Pack-PSP/dp/B000DZXDNI/ref=pd_sim_vg_h__title_1/203-6842773-7841534

h**p://www.pspworld.co.uk/product_details.php?item_id=220&category_id=59&category_name=PSP%20Cases%20and%20Skins&group_name=PSP%20Accessories

or this one looks the best bet . h**p://www.play.com/Games/PSP/4-/3512913/Madcatz-PSP-12X-UMD-Case/Product.html

edit... mis-read your post krazy, sorry mate, just ignore those links m8

janobi
21st March, 2008, 03:13 PM
You can get them in game mate. About ?5 for 3.

JTH
21st March, 2008, 06:40 PM
u not got custom firware on it crazy
then u dont need the umd atall m8

krazylegz
21st March, 2008, 08:47 PM
cheers lads

i have john but i still need the umd in to start it and theres actually nowt wrong with the discs just the cases goosed and the little un still doesnt know how to launch games from the mem card lol

JTH
21st March, 2008, 10:26 PM
cheers lads

i have john but i still need the umd in to start it and theres actually nowt wrong with the discs just the cases goosed and the little un still doesnt know how to launch games from the mem card lol

u dont need umd in atall krazy
all depends what custom firmware ur on m8
press select and see if u get a menu .if u do scroll down (umd iso mode and change to sony np9660)
or earlier firmware with the psp off turn on holding right shoulder button and it will take u into recovery mode .click on configurations then go to umd modecurrently normal ,and change to sony np9660 no umd.

janobi
22nd March, 2008, 01:11 AM
u dont need umd in atall krazy
all depends what custom firmware ur on m8
press select and see if u get a menu .if u do scroll down (umd iso mode and change to sony np9660)
or earlier firmware with the psp off turn on holding right shoulder button and it will take u into recovery mode .click on configurations then go to umd modecurrently normal ,and change to sony np9660 no umd.

Tut tut JTH. You know some games dont work without a game in. lol. But 99% do.