PDA

View Full Version : Rate tuned + hyster egr EDC17cp20

Rad4
25th January, 2018, 08:53 PM
hello ,i would like to check the tuning in the referees that will be attached, and whether it is properly stopped EGR hyster .The other thing I would like to ask is the possibility of stopping DPF + ADBLUE sistem?
I will be hapy if you share your opinion and if there is an option to remove it dpf and adblue system, thank you very much, and I hope you share your opinion on the file, and if there is a way to stop it dpf and adblue system

THe rar files is mod+original ! Thenks before you help!

sdtsedat
25th January, 2018, 09:31 PM
Driver wish??? Best to not touch rail pressure.
Rest seems be ok.
But you missed some limiter maps..

Rad4
25th January, 2018, 09:46 PM
Driver wish??? Best to not touch rail pressure.
Rest seems be ok.
But you missed some limiter maps..

n/m limiter or mg/stroke? hyster for egr is good? and dw is chenge have 7 maps 8x16.. so I uploaded the file to help me with my omissions

and in the files can delete dpf and adblue system

sdtsedat
25th January, 2018, 09:54 PM
N/M limiter. I do this ecu with volta for dpf/adblue works good. Also EGR remover for remove egr, and works with this ecu.
I don't like driver wish map (your dpf soot level to high and can clog.
In Driver wish you change boost 100 in value 550 best you can work with original graphic.

Rad4
25th January, 2018, 09:59 PM
i remove my dpf and nah volta is so shit ,i stop hyster manuel ,but not so sure, i want to off dpf and adblue manuel ,and rate my hyster works or not ,thenks for you help ,but need more i see nowfor more n/m limiters

Rad4
25th January, 2018, 10:20 PM
if anyone can help with limit omissions and stopping dpf+ adblue system ,and of course checking these hyster fo fu egr system :)

i wait you help and discussion about my file:)

Rad4
25th January, 2018, 11:24 PM
i find more limiter and i thinks dpf switch

so i want competent person for my dpf switch my hyster ,and my tuned ( all limiter its ok now or not)?

voltechcar
25th January, 2018, 11:32 PM
for me you not understand how works engine, to much fuel, for what you up rail pressure, driver wish to 550 nm??? were is smoke limiters? for what you up turbo pressure with emergency mode???
bad bad, very bad

Rad4
25th January, 2018, 11:44 PM
for me you not understand how works engine, to much fuel, for what you up rail pressure, driver wish to 550 nm??? were is smoke limiters? for what you up turbo pressure with emergency mode???
bad bad, very bad

this is at 550 n / m does not mean they work in 550n/m ,in torq is not 550 ,and i dont see a fu smoke limiter, turbo presure dont have problem for up him in limp mod,nvm u can tel me dpf anf egr is ok in files? i find a switch for dpf ,and hyster fo egr?thenks frend, and ofc u can help me for smoke limiter ,adres ot idk?

Rad4
26th January, 2018, 08:30 AM
8 dow , so pls dow last files ,and tel me hyster egr and dpf it fine?

skywoker
26th January, 2018, 11:52 AM
Nope, your file is not ok at all, you remove factory protection maps (1A37CC, 1A38CE, 1A3A14, etc..), dpf switch is still intact, DOI is decalibrated, ( you cheat ECU to inject more fuel), and many mistakes in your file. My conclusion: bad tuning.

Rad4
26th January, 2018, 01:09 PM
EGR Hyster is fine?