PDA

View Full Version : why is there no zed FULL thread on Digital Chaos?

Buzztek
27th January, 2018, 02:54 PM
Hi all from Australia. I'm a newish member here, and have learnt a lot from this excellent forum.
I have kd900, Handy Baby, Ck100, Skp900, Vvdi2, Vvdimb, Condor Mini and a Zed Full.
I have been wondering for a while why there is no Zed Full threads on this forum, but all of the above mentioned devices have good threads?
Is it because of copy write issues?
Or have I over payed for a shit device that no one else have?
Don't get me wrong, I love my Zed Full, but support in Australia is useless(only 1 supplier that never returns calls), and I can't even properly sign up to the Zed Full forum?
Vvdi/Xhoarse support is great...Zed Full is non existent. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

p1et
27th January, 2018, 03:31 PM
There were couple of Zed Full threads but not many people use this as this is very expensive if you use it everyday as token based unit. And the other reason is that, the tool just work very effective and is very straight forward to use so not many problems with it to discuss. Same for the very much more popular MVP Pro - no general thread as everything work very good, every update is clear what it does.

Buzztek
27th January, 2018, 03:49 PM
There were couple of Zed Full threads but not many people use this as this is very expensive if you use it everyday as token based unit. And the other reason is that, the tool just work very effective and is very straight forward to use so not many problems with it to discuss. Same for the very much more popular MVP Pro - no general thread as everything work very good, every update is clear what it does.I agree it's a good tool and straight forward, just doesn't do a lot of things the application lists say it does, plus NO support from Australian supplier doesn't help.
Thanks for reply thou[emoji106]

rapidlocksmiths
27th January, 2018, 06:07 PM
also many of us never invested in zedfull after IEA turned over theur zedbull users and did a dissappearing act for over 18 months , once bitten never forgiven

whiskeyman
27th January, 2018, 11:39 PM
Oh don’t get me started martin
god help em if this thread does start up lol

super jumbe
28th January, 2018, 09:05 AM
Maybe a very good tool but you are not making money, look you pay 4 grand for the tool and you pay as you go with token based system how are you going to make money? There are locksmith out there programming keys in peanuts, infarct any thing to do with token based I am out unless you are out there to help the communities…..

ramiz auto lock
28th January, 2018, 12:19 PM
i think zedfull is just waist of money ...
hickleys sell ultra pack for 9000 plus vat then tool for every key charge token
is it worth it?
if it was cheap to buy then charge token thats fare because it does alot for 1 tool but with that price no way.

electrobop
30th January, 2018, 10:43 AM
Hey dude, Aussie here too. Who's your Aus supplier for ZedFULL? I've been chatting to TheKeyGuys, they seem to answer the phone whenever I call.

Are you reaching for the ZF before you reach for the SKP900 much? I'm teetering on pulling the trigger on an SKP900 for some oddballs.

Why'd you go for the VVDI2 vs the Tango?

Buzztek
30th January, 2018, 11:22 AM
Hey dude, Aussie here too. Who's your Aus supplier for ZedFULL? I've been chatting to TheKeyGuys, they seem to answer the phone whenever I call.

Are you reaching for the ZF before you reach for the SKP900 much? I'm teetering on pulling the trigger on an SKP900 for some oddballs.

Why'd you go for the VVDI2 vs the Tango?Hey mate yea Brett and Ray are great. I probably speak to them more then I speak to my wife!
I'm pretty sure keyquip are the only suppliers of zed full in oz...and from what I can see they are a good company, just must be really busy or something[emoji53]
Before I bought unlimited lifs for 3 months, yes I defenetly was reaching for the skp before the Zed Full, but with unlimited lifs, I use the ZF first as it usually gets the job done quicker and with less fuss.
In saying that, there has been times where ZF didn't work, and SKP did!
Example 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Smart key.
I bought vvdi2 and mb over tango because I haven't got into eeprom yet, and I want to do what I can through obd, and the price is good. I just ordered vvdi prog thou so hopefully it would be a good buy like the vvdi2 and mb.

dijo
3rd February, 2018, 01:56 PM
also many of us never invested in zedfull after IEA turned over theur zedbull users and did a dissappearing act for over 18 months , once bitten never forgiven

I´m in the same boat, not any cent more from me...

bero
11th February, 2018, 10:19 PM
I use Zed-Full for 2 years now and did a lot with it. For most common brands i make, i bought group lifs, so i can use it without credits.
The only big problem i have, is with IEA self. The support you get from sending logs realy sucks.. Last year till noq i lost 346 credits (yes i write them down!) on software failures like renault card pincodes (software sas take out card, but you have to leave it in), VAG cars getting wrong pincode, or other software bugs. Even eepromming some of the CAS3 BMW units, wich kills the module when reading, there was no suitable support..They will reply you ONCE, after that you are done. No responde on reply's and stuff. Getting credits back is realy hard, and even my supplyr (Dutch) can't get things done with them.

Today i programmed a spare key for a Renault Twingo 2004 with ID46. The key's all work, but the two other keys with remote, stopt working. Not a sync. problem or what, they have to work after programming.
I tryd a second time, still the same. I hooked up FVDI, read pincode and programmed the keys and the remotes works fine..
Just the little things i hate about it.
Rest of the system is fine. EEPROM modules are nice and most of them free, BMW not thrilling but nice, Mercedes Kit (the latest) seems to be nice, but i use a lot of tools beside Zed-Full likw AK90 for BMW EWS,
Silca SBB, FVDI, Volvo Vida Dice and soon Lonsdor.

But on the downside, MVP is also not perfect, and does not do a lot of things it sas it does.
I am a member of a Dutch MVP whatsapp group and there are a lot of problems and not much support.

And the credits of zed-full..
The first 3 months i had lifs, and did a lot of expirence the next months i tried credits and montly lifs and it paid back the investment and earned some money. Last year i bought grouplifs and credits, spend about €800 on that, and still making money
You need to remember what works and what doesn't work, so you know you have to take a other tool to do the job.
(long text for 'quick reply')

baddaren
23rd March, 2022, 09:26 AM
I dont know what to think about ZED FULL, try to send e-mail asking about where to buy, support and price. NO ANSWER!! Maybe better stay away???

rapidlocksmiths
23rd March, 2022, 10:50 AM
Baddaren , wait a bit and there will be alot of very cheap zedfull units hitting the market as they have just released the new zedfull plus , so not a good time to buy zedfull at present if past behaviour is anything to go by, just ask zedbull owners how they got on when a new machine was released.

fred77
23rd March, 2022, 09:38 PM
DK geared for cheaper tools and clones (mainly).

ZedFull is very popular for professional wantabe start-ups. Replaced SmartPro in a way.
But it's a crowded market and Xhorse make excellent products among others - so DK is very relevant.

questions on one brand are similar to others

super jumbe
23rd March, 2022, 10:52 PM
You could say that again, you would not find Smart Pro thread on DK as well why? You will only find Chinese tools thread because to use Chinese tools we need more help!

KEYTH
24th March, 2022, 01:57 PM
Got my ZF for 2750 in US with a year lifs. just renewed lifs for a year cost 850. My 608 cost more..

rapidlocksmiths
24th March, 2022, 03:05 PM
always alot cheaper in the usa , in uk old zedfull is in usd $3685 without lifs , 12 months lifs is another $1582 then add 20% tax on top. you boys in the usa get far cheaper prices than us . so almost double the price in uk.

we get ripped in comparison

KEYTH
25th March, 2022, 01:38 PM
If the tool is the same, couldn't you just order from U.S. ?

rapidlocksmiths
25th March, 2022, 03:25 PM
If the tool is the same, couldn't you just order from U.S. ?

no they block use sadly so for uk you have to buy in uk

KEYTH
28th March, 2022, 12:57 PM
that's some bs

rapidlocksmiths
28th March, 2022, 01:21 PM
yup , they restrict them to country of purchase , AD are same , both are far cheaper in usa than in uk .

dont start me on price differences like petrol and diesel

fred77
30th March, 2022, 07:41 PM
yup , they restrict them to country of purchase , AD are same , both are far cheaper in usa than in uk .

dont start me on price differences like petrol and diesel

Welfare Martin - you don't want all the single mothers and disabled going hungry along with NHS
- We workers must work till drop!!

Death n taxes mate

rapidlocksmiths
31st March, 2022, 10:57 AM
i guess someone must pay for No 10s parties