PDA

View Full Version : FM 2010 problemo!

simonn
2nd November, 2009, 09:41 PM
I got hold of FM 2010, mounted it with daemon an installed it blah blahhh... so it works perfect and then after quitting the game I decided to burn myself a copy of the game onto a disc so I didn't have to use daemon tools.

So I insert the disc and get a message up to execute the game. So i click ok and so on and wait and wait, getting no response whatsoever.

Have I just completely missed something important out? Or is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance
Simon

bvilleuk
6th November, 2009, 07:07 AM
I got hold of FM 2010, mounted it with daemon an installed it blah blahhh... so it works perfect and then after quitting the game I decided to burn myself a copy of the game onto a disc so I didn't have to use daemon tools.

So I insert the disc and get a message up to execute the game. So i click ok and so on and wait and wait, getting no response whatsoever.

Have I just completely missed something important out? Or is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance
Simon

Hi Simon

I don't know this particular game - but I had the same type of problem recently and sat there with nothing happening.....

Until I twigged that I was trying to squeeze a 5.3 gig game onto a 4.7 gig dvd....... :thrasher: