PDA

View Full Version : Vw CC 2010. New key prog. Dealer key

dd1
30th January, 2018, 10:30 PM
Hello everyone. I have a Vw cc and new key from the dealer. I have the vvdi. The 1st generation and not the new ones. But it should do it. Is it possible and what are the steps in this case? Thnx in advance

pepi
31st January, 2018, 08:13 AM
In your case you should extract pin code (no need CS since you have dealer key) and do adaption for keys.

dd1
31st January, 2018, 05:36 PM
Hi. Pin code from Ecu or kessy? This is kessy right? Thnx

haroutioun
31st January, 2018, 05:48 PM
Hello.
your car was comfort module not kessy. and you must read from engine ecu by vvdi2, can't you read by obd2 comfort module pin, must dismount to read eeprom to have immo pin, just, i load to you a photo to see how you begin to read ecu and from same place you can adapt your dealer key.

dd1
31st January, 2018, 07:55 PM
So I have to read comfort and Ecu eep or one of them?

haroutioun
31st January, 2018, 08:34 PM
So I have to read comfort and Ecu eep or one of them?
Hello
do same as the photo which i load it to you above, all can done by obd2 if your key not keylessgo. Just follow the procedure of vvdi & can aftet all can done.

dd1
31st January, 2018, 08:52 PM
Thnx. But remember mine is the 1st version of vvdi, not vvdi2. But it has this option I have check it again

dd1
31st January, 2018, 09:17 PM
It is this type of key.

dd1
1st February, 2018, 06:59 PM
hi everyone, my vvdi was not able to read the pin by obd2. now, to read it off of the eep, do i need to pull out the ecm and comfort access or just any of them will have the pin? thnx in advance

haroutioun
1st February, 2018, 07:36 PM
hi everyone, my vvdi was not able to read the pin by obd2. now, to read it off of the eep, do i need to pull out the ecm and comfort access or just any of them will have the pin? thnx in advance
Hello.
if you can read ecu dumps so it will be safety then comford module dump.

dd1
1st February, 2018, 07:44 PM
Hi. Is it eep? If so which one is it? Do you have photo of the eep location in the comfort and Ecu ? Thnx in advance

dd1
1st February, 2018, 07:51 PM
If to read obd2 the Ecu. Do I have to power the system on? I don't have working key

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 02:55 AM
HI everyone, can anyone tell me which eep contains the pin code for the key programming? dealer key for the MED17.5

nickolasd
3rd February, 2018, 05:15 AM
pin in ccm module, located behind glove box, eeprom 95320, vvdi will be able to get pin out of this eeprom.
pics attached.

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 06:23 AM
Thnx but mine is abrites. I have tried by obd2 no luck. Some suggest to work on MED17.5 if I read the eep and list it here, can you guys get the pin code out of it?

yugo45
3rd February, 2018, 03:25 PM
Join with one wire pin 1 and 16 at back of the OBD plug , you will see dash will light up.
Go with VVDI to ECU menu and choose med17,
Read and you will get Pin.

Remove join wire, activate hazard switch, hit brake for 30 seconds, Then use instruction in post # 4.

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone. I have taken the bcm out an it looks a little bit different. I'm posting the photo. I see only one eep with 95080.

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 07:22 PM
Thnx Yugo45, I am trying your way and it opened the cluster, it opens and the scanner is trying to read the pin code. How long does it take to get the code???? Like minutes or hours?

haroutioun
3rd February, 2018, 07:27 PM
Hi everyone. I have taken the bcm out an it looks a little bit different. I'm posting the photo. I see only one eep with 95080.
Hello.
Dear friend give this job to who have experience, cause i think you going to damage something or the immo security system.
1) in post #14 our friend show you the confort module photos and the location in passnger side must remove the glove box to get out the Confort module. You take out the bcm 09 out its wrong,the Confort module is passanger side not driver side. So let who have experience to work on it.

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 07:32 PM

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 08:27 PM
Hello.
Dear friend give this job to who have experience, cause i think you going to damage something or the immo security system.
1) in post #14 our friend show you the confort module photos and the location in passnger side must remove the glove box to get out the Confort module. You take out the bcm 09 out its wrong,the Confort module is passanger side not driver side. So let who have experience to work on it.
The bcm. Comfort module is on the driver side. Vw CC 2010. I have taken the module out and read the part number. It shows comfort control module. But I have not messed with it yet. I have read the pin code off of the car. It's a 5 digit code.

rob h
3rd February, 2018, 08:36 PM
504244Not the bcm, look for the ccm, a small box, on passenger side.

The bcm. Comfort module is on the driver side. Vw CC 2010. I have taken the module out and read the part number. It shows comfort control module. But I have not messed with it yet. I have read the pin code off of the car. It's a 5 digit code.

Faraday
3rd February, 2018, 08:36 PM
Is this US or EURO car?

rob h
3rd February, 2018, 08:40 PM
Europe in ccm, usa in cluster, Correct Faraday, good thing, pointing this out.

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 08:41 PM

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 08:43 PM
It's a US version.

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 08:53 PM

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 09:09 PM
Isn't this the module?

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 09:11 PM
Comfort module ?

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 09:21 PM

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 09:23 PM
So basically this is what I am looking for? My key is from the dealer, do I still need to work on the eep?

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 09:45 PM

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 10:20 PM
This is what I am getting. Incl photo

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 10:22 PM
Engine start and transponder learnt never turns YES.

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 10:52 PM

dd1
3rd February, 2018, 10:55 PM
you mean repeat the key programming process?

kiszka
3rd February, 2018, 10:58 PM
you mean repeat the key programming process?
yes yes....

dd1
4th February, 2018, 12:00 AM
It is not changing. Won't program.

Faraday
4th February, 2018, 08:29 AM
From your picture I can see 2 problems Engine start permited NO and wait time 10 min

amigokola
4th February, 2018, 04:20 PM
VW Passat CC USA has immo in CCM not in dash. Did one CC USA lately...

Europe in ccm, usa in cluster, Correct Faraday, good thing, pointing this out.

dd1
4th February, 2018, 04:46 PM
What should I do to get this car running ?

dd1
5th February, 2018, 09:49 PM
Do we give up on this car?????

Weasel3
5th February, 2018, 11:54 PM
Always smart to read eeprom on these. Then you can write back the original, when you have small accidents with the OBD tools.
I think the dealer can help you out fast, in this case now.
You can always try with a force OBD ignition tool. If the car is far away from the dealer. But the you need several day, to get that tool delivered as well.

This should have taken maybe 60 minutes in total with eeprom. (Plus plastic key cutting) If you knew where it was located, when you started with this vehicle.
But then you should just used a clean key from any seller.
And you have the tool to make it. With Immo Data tool. Just need to have something to read the eeprom.

If you read the dump and save. And then maybe try to add a new clean key, by dump. And save that as well, and try to write back.
Make a test if starting or not. I guess not.
And post both dumps.
There are people in here, which are able to edit the dump to make it start. I am not one of them.

Delete DTC's and do the waiting time which it says is necessary.

Or maybe you can call some colleague which have some extra tools, and more experience. To help you out.

dd1
6th February, 2018, 05:10 PM
The car came from the dealer.....key is new from the dealer. The couldn't prog it. I can force obd2 and get the pin code already. But as you can see wont prog it. You suggest get a blank key and work on that?

H2Deetoo
7th February, 2018, 07:35 AM
How to program new key to Passat with immo in CCM:

- Read 95320 eeprom from CCM module (behind glove box)
- Extract CS data from it
- Extract PIN code from it
- Prepare ID48 as TP23. Write CS data to transponder (make it a dealer key)
(If you have a dealer key then you don't need to do this, but if your dealer key cannot be learned then make a dealer key yourself as I just explained.)

- Learn this transponder using VCDS Adaptation channels when going to CCM module (25)
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_IV_Key_Matching#VW_Passat_.283C.29_Imm obilizer_Key_Matching

dd1
7th February, 2018, 06:54 PM
hi, so when you say make dealer key yourself, you mean buy a blank key and program it?

dd1
7th February, 2018, 07:00 PM
and does anyone know where the eep is located on this ccm? it is on the driver side and i have to cut open the plastic where the eep is located. thnx in advance

vaicekas
7th February, 2018, 07:10 PM

dd1
7th February, 2018, 07:25 PM
ok, thank you so much

dd1
9th February, 2018, 01:53 PM
Does anyone have a good source for buying blank keys for this car?

dd1
22nd February, 2018, 10:16 PM
Hi everyone. i have taken apart the CCM and the only eep i see is the 95080. should i read this for the key programming???? thnx in advance

doctore
22nd February, 2018, 10:49 PM
Hi everyone. i have taken apart the CCM and the only eep i see is the 95080. should i read this for the key programming???? thnx in advance

key data in ccm module:)

dd1
23rd February, 2018, 12:38 AM
key data in ccm module:)
I know that, i have the pin code, what else do i need to pull from ccm module? i have the CCM out and it has only the 95080 eep and not the 95320. do i need to read this eep to pull additional info for key prog?

mustafabahar
23rd February, 2018, 07:27 AM
If your key order by dealer only with pincode lear key to the car.
You dont have too read confort module from car

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

doctore
23rd February, 2018, 10:03 AM
I know that, i have the pin code, what else do i need to pull from ccm module? i have the CCM out and it has only the 95080 eep and not the 95320. do i need to read this eep to pull additional info for key prog?

you need pin and cs 7 byte make dealer key and add old new:)

Weasel3
23rd February, 2018, 01:40 PM
To be sure that you have the right module out.
Why don't you post a good picture of the PCB.
So it is absolutely sure that we are all talking about the same thing.

dd1
23rd February, 2018, 03:51 PM
As you have read my posts, I have a dealer key. Can't prog it. I can pull the pin code but can't complete the prog. I want to do the way someone would prog a blank key. That was a suggestion on this post. I am posting picture. One side of the pcb. The other side of the pcb is just the plain. No IC or mcu. Thnx

dd1
23rd February, 2018, 03:55 PM
On this CCM only one eep, 95080. That's it

Faraday
23rd February, 2018, 04:13 PM
As you have read my posts, I have a dealer key. Can't prog it. I can pull the pin code but can't complete the prog. I want to do the way someone would prog a blank key. That was a suggestion on this post. I am posting picture. One side of the pcb. The other side of the pcb is just the plain. No IC or mcu. Thnx

The picture you posted is BCM

Here is CCM

dd1
23rd February, 2018, 04:16 PM
I google the part number in mine and it comes up as comfort control module. This is a US version Vw Cc. I have looked at the passenger side and nothing is there.

Faraday
23rd February, 2018, 04:21 PM
Can you attach full scan from vcds?

On EU car it looks like this:

Weasel3
23rd February, 2018, 05:21 PM
Maybe you could take a picture from where you found it. And hold a finger there. If the module is out of the vehicle.

dd1
23rd February, 2018, 05:54 PM
Ok. This is where it goes, on the driver side as you can see the plugs are hanging down. Picture is here.....

Weasel3
23rd February, 2018, 06:06 PM
Any chance that you could remove the glove box on the right, on passenger side. On this left hand steering car.
And take a picture there as well.
Just to make everything clear.

dd1
23rd February, 2018, 08:44 PM
Yup. You guys are right. I had to tear down b4 finding it. So read eep in this module?

Weasel3
23rd February, 2018, 11:03 PM
So you found it? Post a picture what you found.
I hope this vehicle belongs to a second hand car dealership or something.
Not a poor guy waiting for this one to start :)

dd1
24th February, 2018, 03:19 AM
Ok everyone. I have read the eep 95320, I have the pin, and it gives me the immo number VWZ------ and the VIN. Do I have to read the Ecu? And if so, is it an eep or mcu? Some info so that I can go on. Thnx everyone

amigokola
24th February, 2018, 08:37 AM
You must make Dealer Key by decrypted 95320 data. Post here dump and we will calculate PIN and 7 bytes CS. Then you do dealer key and lock transponder. Now you can proceed key learning by PIN procedure.

EMCE159
24th February, 2018, 10:46 AM
You should be able to program this key from dealer with your pin. Do you get 1/2 on clocks when you're programming? Maybe you have lock time active?

dd1
24th February, 2018, 01:24 PM
Yes it is active. Says 10min.

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 01:50 PM
I know the tool you have is VVDI VW version 1. Old type can be traded in if you contact a member here.
And you would be able to get the new version with a discount.

I think you have some kind of dump tool. There in your tool.
I think you should have the possibly to open dump there.
And put the key in the key adapter connected to the tool. And write the number 3 key in dump.
Get a new dump out of it. Also need to check that the transponder is locked in some way. Just read it, and find out.
And write back the dump to your modul, which you at last located :)

Then you don't need Pin to adapt, if you have problem with that.
You have the original dump.
So I don't think you will make any more problems, if you try this.

Honestly I think you should have contacted some colleague on this one.
Many weeks ago.

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 02:01 PM
One more question.
It gave you the PIN from the ccm dump?
Or you got it earlier, from ECU?

It is important that the CCM dump is recognized with some key programmer and give the right info.
Before you write in a new key. (And also write the same eeprom manufacturer and numbers back). Maybe you have ST M95320? Then you choose exactly the same when writing back.
Or else you maybe get the hole thing messed up.

yugo45
24th February, 2018, 05:38 PM
He has key order form Dealer. You can not write this key in dump buy using VVDI key tool.

All it needs Pin and program key with VVDI .

I know the tool you have is VVDI VW version 1. Old type can be traded in if you contact a member here.

And put the key in the key adapter connected to the tool. And write the number 3 key in dump.
Get a new dump out of it. Also need to check that the transponder is locked in some way. Just read it, and find out.

Many weeks ago.

dd1
24th February, 2018, 06:08 PM
Yes my key is a dealer key, brand new from the dealer. I couldn't prog it. I had the pin from CCM by obd2 and took out the CCM and eep out to get the reading and I get the same pin code so that is right. I don't know what else is needed for this dealer key. I am posting my reading, the CCM eep. Thnx everyone

dd1
24th February, 2018, 06:10 PM
the dump from ccm

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 07:48 PM
So you did not order an extra key?
That was part of the plan to do it the ccm way.

You can use an empty shell from the junkyard, if you want to. And use superglue to make the shell fit again. Or other supplier.
Only need one new right type of transponder to make it start.

Remote is not important in the first stage, just to make it start.
And then you go with remotes, and other stuff. When adding the second (new dealer) key. Hopefully by OBD.

And please don't open the new dealer key, for any operation. You maybe have a chance to destroy the shell.
When you first open it. It will never be so tight as new. But it is OK on old stuff, from junkyard. It will fit in the slot.

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 08:16 PM
CS is:
A9 10 F6 1D 52 21 EC

dd1
24th February, 2018, 09:08 PM

Many weeks ago.
OK, can you pass me the info on renewing my vvdi? thnx

dd1
24th February, 2018, 09:11 PM
So you did not order an extra key?
That was part of the plan to do it the ccm way.

You can use an empty shell from the junkyard, if you want to. And use superglue to make the shell fit again. Or other supplier.
Only need one new right type of transponder to make it start.

Remote is not important in the first stage, just to make it start.
And then you go with remotes, and other stuff. When adding the second (new dealer) key. Hopefully by OBD.

And please don't open the new dealer key, for any operation. You maybe have a chance to destroy the shell.
When you first open it. It will never be so tight as new. But it is OK on old stuff, from junkyard. It will fit in the slot.
when you say another, you mean blank key? because i have tried to locate one but the FCC ID wont match with anyone that sells keys. That is why I asked here if someone has a good source for this key. i have 2 keys and both are fro the dealer. THNX WEASEL3, I will try and post the results

dd1
24th February, 2018, 09:14 PM
You should be able to program this key from dealer with your pin. Do you get 1/2 on clocks when you're programming? Maybe you have lock time active?
YES, it does have the lock time on 10 min

dd1
24th February, 2018, 09:15 PM
One more question.
It gave you the PIN from the ccm dump?
Or you got it earlier, from ECU?

It is important that the CCM dump is recognized with some key programmer and give the right info.
Before you write in a new key. (And also write the same eeprom manufacturer and numbers back). Maybe you have ST M95320? Then you choose exactly the same when writing back.
Or else you maybe get the hole thing messed up.

no, i got the pin out of the car, by obd2, but that did not help

yugo45
24th February, 2018, 09:20 PM
Can you post key ID of that key that you got form dealer?

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 10:33 PM
Your is ID48. That means not keylessGo.
Its lots of the on sale on ebay.
In the search field.
"Passat B6 3C key 315mhz with hazard"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-VW-PASSAT-B6-WAGON-KEY-FOB/162916038612?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.M BE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D47301%26meid%3D792fece2b9c743a 8b7a4652934530c5a%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D 6%26sd%3D152432109597%26itm%3D162916038612&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I am not sure how to distinguish them, only by watching them. It can be done when opened. Or off course read out info, with a tool.
But I think I remember the KeylessGO where longer in the shell?

Also found them here a couple of minutes ago.
http://www.autokeytransponder.com/product_details.php?item_id=1142 never seen this website before. Choose your type on the menu on the right. 315mhz ID48 4button. And you are good to go.

To much info available on google in this thread :) Someone smarty in a different trade with a high income is gone find it later, and avoid paying top dollar. For making keys to the persons vehicle.
Or even worse. A second hand car trader. :)

dd1
24th February, 2018, 10:39 PM
They go by FCC Id. Mine is 3c0959752bb

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 10:40 PM
OK, can you pass me the info on renewing my vvdi? thnx

You will find the answer in the VVDI2 thread. Happy reading :)

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 10:46 PM
They go by FCC Id. Mine is 3c0959752bb

3C0959752BB and Google

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-HLO-3C0-959-752-BB-OEM-4-Button-Key-Fob-/281345390251

What about this one?

Weasel3
24th February, 2018, 11:20 PM
http://www.keylessremotewarehouse.com/volkswagen_unlocked_oem_volkswagen_vw_4_button_fcc _id_nbg009066t_keyless_remote_entry_clicker_smart_ car_vehicle_transmitter_control_keyfob_key_fob_chi p_48_megamos_unlocked_pre_owned_300_c_p445.htm

Look at the "Detail" information here in this link.

3C0959752BB
It informs that ending with:
BB
N
AE
AM

are interchangeable.

Not able to copy the text on this site. Or either upload to DK a picture that I made? Not sure why I can not upload pictures anymore.

dd1
24th February, 2018, 11:29 PM
this is the steps I have done, and errors are coming out......

Weasel3
25th February, 2018, 12:23 AM
I am quite sure that you don't need to be connected to the OBD plug in the vehicle at this time.

Only your tool connected to the computer. And your have a Tag key tool reader connected as well? You must have this one connected.
Then you put the new blank ID48 transponder in the coil key ring/Tag tool. And fix a new empty shell tomorrow, and test in vehicle.
Open the "Load Comfort module" on the top of the picture. On the right side. And you choose the dump you read earlier.
I think it will come up with original keys highlighted. And the option to add key number 3.
I don't have this tool. So maybe someone can tip you off.

dd1
25th February, 2018, 02:38 PM
So these steps are for the blank key or dealer key will also work?

yugo45
25th February, 2018, 05:08 PM
So these steps are for the blank key or dealer key will also work?

I ask you in post # 82 something???

Weasel3
25th February, 2018, 05:46 PM
blank only.

Reading DK in the evening is your homework from now on, for a long time.

dd1
25th February, 2018, 08:55 PM
I ask you in post # 82 something???
#84 I wrote the ID number

dd1
26th February, 2018, 05:55 PM
is it possible to get a used key and prog it to this car?

haroutioun
26th February, 2018, 06:07 PM
is it possible to get a used key and prog it to this car?

Hello.
1) the remote if keyless go,no the used can't readapt to another immo.
2) so if your remote 48 megamos, dismount the remote and found the transponder from it and put a new 48 transponder, after you can prepare by immo info dump of ccm,and after adapt to ccm by obd2 or by dump.

dd1
26th February, 2018, 07:36 PM
Just in case, when i was working on the CCM, I noticed that the CCM had overheated pins, and i remembered that the owner mentioned about something like jump starting the car. Basically when they had the new key and tried to start and the car did not start, they assumed that the battery is low and charged the battery. besides the visual and I can even smell the burnt smell from the pcb. My question, can I get a used CCM and prog the dealer keys to it? will it work? a used CCM. and does anyone know if i am going to get a COMPONENT PROTECTION fault code in there????? thnx in advance

haroutioun
27th February, 2018, 09:37 AM
Hello.
1) Dear friend, from 30th January till today you are trying and trying and you are still in same place. and lot of from Dk they trying to help you & they answer to you positive. but your car still sleeping, and in one of post i try write to you give this job to who has experience to solve your system and you try by your self continue, no problem i don't say you are not good man, but it take long days without result.

2) let me answer to you one more time and in last time. your 2 questions in bellow.
*(can I get a used CCM and prog the dealer keys to it?) no you can't write original dump in new used CCM and after adapt dealer key to it.
*(and does anyone know if i am going to get a COMPONENT PROTECTION fault code in there?????) no there is not have in memory of CCM C-P.

End: best way to arrive for solution. buy full immo kit same as original part number, or see who have online vas or odis to finish your procedure. or send to me your immo kit i can prepare your system ready to start for free.

dd1
27th February, 2018, 04:06 PM
Hello.
1) Dear friend, from 30th January till today you are trying and trying and you are still in same place. and lot of from Dk they trying to help you & they answer to you positive. but your car still sleeping, and in one of post i try write to you give this job to who has experience to solve your system and you try by your self continue, no problem i don't say you are not good man, but it take long days without result.

2) let me answer to you one more time and in last time. your 2 questions in bellow.
*(can I get a used CCM and prog the dealer keys to it?) no you can't write original dump in new used CCM and after adapt dealer key to it.
*(and does anyone know if i am going to get a COMPONENT PROTECTION fault code in there?????) no there is not have in memory of CCM C-P.

End: best way to arrive for solution. buy full immo kit same as original part number, or see who have online vas or odis to finish your procedure. or send to me your immo kit i can prepare your system ready to start for free.
This car was at the different shops and also dealer.........and different locksmiths have tried to finish the work, no luck. I have programmed dealer keys and never had an issue like this. So, it means the car has an issue and not like I don't know how to approach this job. Dealer and other suggested to replace the whole immo system, Ecu, elv, ccm. The owner already has key from the dealer. My next steps is either blank key or ccm, used or new. I have vcds, I gave programmed units, new or used. But never ccm. Is it something that dealer only programming? And the way I understand I can't use a scrapyard unit on this car. I suspect that maybe the ccm is damaged because it smells burnt and they have I'd to jump start the car. Thnx

Weasel3
27th February, 2018, 10:52 PM
This car was at the different shops and also dealer.........and different locksmiths have tried to finish the work, no luck. I have programmed dealer keys and never had an issue like this. So, it means the car has an issue and not like I don't know how to approach this job. Dealer and other suggested to replace the whole immo system, Ecu, elv, ccm. The owner already has key from the dealer. My next steps is either blank key or ccm, used or new. I have vcds, I gave programmed units, new or used. But never ccm. Is it something that dealer only programming? And the way I understand I can't use a scrapyard unit on this car. I suspect that maybe the ccm is damaged because it smells burnt and they have I'd to jump start the car. Thnx

You still have not tested to write in a transponder. You have the tool to do it. Don't have in stock? What is the problem?? You don't need a key. Just check that you are able to write in a new one.
You didn't find the CCM before around 24. of February. So this is way on overtime.
I don't think the CCM is burned. Just normal electric odour.
At least try to write in a new one. And test if it starts.

You have the official record on doing a Passat :) The longest thread for one vehicle. To make it start.

dd1
28th February, 2018, 01:04 AM
I don't have a blank key. The links is for used key and the other is not responding. I am still looking for a key, not used but blank key

schouten1977
28th February, 2018, 02:09 AM
i hope client from the car dont read this tread :sorrow::sorrow::sorrow:

schouten1977
28th February, 2018, 02:14 AM
buy abrites and youre car runs in 1 hour

dd1
28th February, 2018, 02:49 AM
buy abrites and youre car runs in 1 hour
My friend with Abrites couldn't do it either.........I hope the Abrites don't read this tread. And their tech support either.

yugo45
28th February, 2018, 05:26 PM
#84 I wrote the ID number
Not part number of the key.
Key ID form ID48 , this need to be done with key tag tool, put key in coil reader and read 4 buyte key ID.

Put key inside ignition like you want to start car , With VCDS Post measuring block 001,002,003 form 25 -immobilizer.
To get assess to 25-immobilizer turn on hazards for 30 sec and holf brake at same time.

Also post faulty codes .

Weasel3
28th February, 2018, 05:27 PM
You have all the information and tools to solve this.

Just contact a colleague who guides you through it, at your resort. Maybe you need to pay him.
Take it as experience.
And then go on with the next vehicle and customer.

schouten1977
1st March, 2018, 03:07 AM
bring the car to abrites the will repair for free the see it as a learning thing

dd1
1st March, 2018, 03:49 AM
I am serous, the Abrites service tech did a T.V. and couldn't figure the issue either.

yugo45
1st March, 2018, 05:27 PM
I am serous, the Abrites service tech did a T.V. and couldn't figure the issue either.

Can you post data I ask you in post # 104?

dd1
2nd March, 2018, 02:43 AM
here is the screenshot of it

Weasel3
2nd March, 2018, 01:50 PM
You will find the answer in the VVDI2 thread. Happy reading :)

VVDI Exchange to VVDI2 Service
http://www.vvdishop.com/wholesale/vvdi-exchange-to-vvdi2-service.html

dd1
2nd March, 2018, 03:58 PM
Can you post data I ask you in post # 104?
hi. I have posted the picture of the tag key programmer so that you can see the Id

yugo45
3rd March, 2018, 06:14 PM
hi. I have posted the picture of the tag key programmer so that you can see the Id

Write this eeprom to CCM and see if igntion comes ON.I add key to dump.

If not come ON Please Post this with VCDS :

Put key inside ignition like you want to start car , With VCDS Post measuring block 001,002,003 form 25 -immobilizer.
To get assess to 25-immobilizer turn on hazards for 30 sec and holf brake at same time.

Also post faulty codes .

dd1
3rd March, 2018, 06:34 PM
Ok. Thnx. I will give it a try and post a result.

dd1
5th March, 2018, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone. thnx to YUGO45 I have got this issue resolved. thank you so much

dd1
6th March, 2018, 01:28 AM
Yugo45, can you do it for this also?