PDA

View Full Version : strange case on Vw Golf 6 1.6 pcr 2.1

jordancar
31st January, 2018, 08:49 AM
strange case on Vw Golf 6 1.6 pcr 2.1. With Kess v2 a bench Unlock ecu and ok, I start the machine and perfect. Then I go to read the ecu when I do ID tells me "ecu non recognized" if then I read the reading gives me the same message then I continue and read the ecuand in ID message VIn, motor ,and "UNLOCK". It could give an error because the ecu has been updated in VW for the diesel gate. Can I dare to write or do damage? Help Me please.

DR Race
31st January, 2018, 08:57 AM
I don't trust kess anymore , if you have k tag make this job with ktag bdm , till now Ktag make no problem!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G930F folosind Tapatalk

jordancar
4th February, 2018, 12:27 PM
Ecu write all ok, car start ok .thank you

Inviato dal mio LENNY3 utilizzando Tapatalk

DR Race
4th February, 2018, 12:31 PM
Ecu write all ok, car start ok .thank you

Inviato dal mio LENNY3 utilizzando TapatalkWith what did you unlock and read whrite??

voltechcar
4th February, 2018, 01:28 PM
for now genuine kess do it this ecy by obd, no need unlock and open ecu.

DR Race
4th February, 2018, 07:29 PM
for now genuine kess do it this ecy by obd, no need unlock and open ecu.I hope cmd do it by obd, I have buyed new one , this week must come with DHL!
Cmd OBD list say pcr 2.1 OBD no need to open or unlock!

voltechcar
4th February, 2018, 07:41 PM
cmd good tool but check prices new protocol, New F-serie by obd, strange price..... Other tool have new protocol with your subscription price.

DR Race
4th February, 2018, 07:43 PM
cmd good tool but check prices new protocol, New F-serie by obd, strange price..... Other tool have new protocol with your subscription price.F series obd 1900 euro, I have buyed without f series !

Ignasvw
4th February, 2018, 08:58 PM
I hope cmd do it by obd, I have buyed new one , this week must come with DHL!
Cmd OBD list say pcr 2.1 OBD no need to open or unlock!

With cmd you need to remove ecu. When unlocking pcr, it says " first press id without connecting resistors and boot wire and press Ok" if it doesnt unlock,then you need to solder resistors and boot wire

DR Race
4th February, 2018, 09:01 PM
With cmd you need to remove ecu. When unlocking pcr, it says " first press id without connecting resistors and boot wire and press Ok" if it doesnt unlock,then you need to solder resistors and boot wireThat's not good , I don't like always remove ecu !

honingkoning
4th February, 2018, 09:27 PM
With cmd you need to remove ecu. When unlocking pcr, it says " first press id without connecting resistors and boot wire and press Ok" if it doesnt unlock,then you need to solder resistors and boot wire

Did one yesterday all by diag with gen cmd.
It took 15 minutes to unlock it by diag.
Galletto also does this by diag But as always No VR available for Galletto So i Dont think unlock Will work.

Wbr Adam.

felioos
4th February, 2018, 09:30 PM
CMD and X17 works perfect with PCR. CMD is faster than x17. With New Genius I didn't try yet.

DR Race
4th February, 2018, 09:34 PM
CMD and X17 works perfect with PCR. CMD is faster than x17. With New Genius I didn't try yet.Thenks for reporting guys!

sdtsedat
6th February, 2018, 08:22 AM
I had same situation, after update VW, ecu is locked again, you need unlock it. I do it with K-tag and kess say's UNLOCKED. But after read/write over obd car car doesn't start.

morgano
6th February, 2018, 09:06 AM
I had same situation, after update VW, ecu is locked again, you need unlock it. I do it with K-tag and kess say's UNLOCKED. But after read/write over obd car car doesn't start.

Normally after emissions uodate if ecu were already unlocked it remains unlocked. Update itself does not lock ecu again.

voltechcar
6th February, 2018, 09:37 AM
new sgo lock again ecu when you have before unlocked.

sdtsedat
6th February, 2018, 09:38 AM
Mate believe me, vw will lock it again..
I do one Audi A3 simos PCR 2.1, but this car is allready unlocked, removed dpf egr and tuned.

Now customer is go to vw dealer service, update her ecu. Now he have DPF fault dtc. I read the car directly first over obd, remove dpf and flash it again, after this procedure car doesn't start. No crancking.
Tryed to write ori file back, but no, i try it 3 -4 times, and it was ok car starts.

So i open ecu, unlock it, car starts! Again read obd, remove dpf flash it, no start.
I repeat this procedure with Ktag / fgtech / Mpps / Kess no working.

Customer is gone

carmageddon
6th February, 2018, 11:35 AM
i have unlocked and mod various pcr2 and after diesegate the ecu was always unlocked...i re-read original file diesegate and re-mod

maajkii
6th February, 2018, 11:37 AM
few days ago PCR 2.1 after dealer upgrade.
I read epprom, ecu was locked again.

sdtsedat
6th February, 2018, 11:41 AM
Strange situation is, we can not read full tricore from Simos pcr 2.1 like bosch edc17. Only eeprom..
And that is the scared sitation, we can not do backup or recover.

It is not always possible to write or recover by obd when ecu is empty or locked.

ohkarol
6th February, 2018, 11:42 AM
did one few days ago after update, was still unlocked :D

voltechcar
6th February, 2018, 12:37 PM
always after upgrade is locked, he change flash and eep, test several times....

carmageddon
6th February, 2018, 12:47 PM
friend, mine situation are not as you declare, after dieselgate ecu was always unlocked

bugarcek
6th February, 2018, 12:52 PM
Same by me... Done few cars which remain unlocked after dieselgate update... I just read flash, changed it again and flashed it.... upto now I had no car which was locked after vw update. But I had different experiance with 2.0 tdi bosch ecu. With dieselgate update they get tprot, this is for 2009-2010 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honingkoning
6th February, 2018, 12:54 PM
Same by me... Done few cars which remain unlocked after dieselgate update... I just read flash, changed it again and flashed it.... upto now I had no car which was locked after vw update. But I had different experiance with 2.0 tdi bosch ecu. With dieselgate update they get tprot, this is for 2009-2010 years

Had one last week wich was locked after dieselgate.

Already Did this car 3 months before.

New procedure unlocked it by diag with Gall it takes 20 min to write the VR file.

Wbr Adam.

bugarcek
6th February, 2018, 12:57 PM
For 2.0 tdi I use Vr files with my clone kess 5.017... Is this possible with locked 1.6 tdi... I mean how is possible to flash locked flash on 1.6 tdi via clone keess?

carmageddon
6th February, 2018, 01:09 PM
i flash via obd also edc17c64 upgraded by dieselgate with file from another car

example : i have used EDC17C64 04L906021M_5517_1037533833 from an ibiza 1.6 tdi to make mod for one golf 7 with same ID, battery with charger to 14 v because fan start during writing....but all perfect