PDA

View Full Version : Attention Kesciax

fzhut
1st February, 2018, 09:49 PM
Hi,

I pay attention for user Kesciax. I was working with him, he paid one time and then no response from three weeks, although he was present even today on forum. He is using @ address : ******. As far as I know I'm not only one ripped person.

maajkii
1st February, 2018, 09:52 PM
This MF dont pay me for 3files too!
He ask him self for file service.

He dont pay for :

BMW E65 O2 OFF
Vivaro 1.9 Stage2 + EGR
Mazda 6 DPF OFF

skype ID : *********

voltechcar
1st February, 2018, 10:28 PM
in this forum he have recomendation, I have 2 users who not pay so not you first. Admin banned people who need money for job but when who robs people they not react.....

Johnner
1st February, 2018, 10:38 PM
in this forum he have recomendation, I have 2 users who not pay so not you first. Admin banned people who need money for job but when who robs people they not react.....

Let me just run a slight technical correction by you here for a moment ?

People who have been denied access to this forum,were reported to us by other members looking for help...in which case those banned members were offering their services for money,via PM

As per the rules when you guys signed up here,it explicitly states there is NO trading on this forum..this was put in place by the owner

Those members also furnished the PMs' to us,so nobody gets banned unless there's solid proof against them

Lastly....please re-read rule #32.....

Hope that helps clarify things somewhat :)

voltechcar
1st February, 2018, 10:43 PM
I write and send printscreen to admin, guy write I need money file to skype. I do for him 6 files and........ For this day write to forum new post and robs other tuners and people....

morgano
1st February, 2018, 11:07 PM
Well, guess johnner is right, the forum is not the place to complain about your "private" business. Your business must be kept out of forum, either it go good or bad with any forum user. IMHO. ;)

That does not mean i don't feel sorry for scammed tuners.