PDA

View Full Version : Need help for Toyota prado immo off

idealb2
4th February, 2018, 05:24 PM
Hi i have prado with lost immo box 2002....i'm stuck with it since last 2 months...plz help me to immo off if possible.....its been more tahn 2 month ....i can find 93c56 in its ecu ......here i attach it with this request......

jakesman
4th February, 2018, 05:52 PM
Hi i have prado with lost immo box 2002....i'm stuck with it since last 2 months...plz help me to immo off if possible.....its been more tahn 2 month ....i can find 93c56 in its ecu ......here i attach it with this request......why not get a immo box with key from the junkyard and sync it with the ecu ? and Toyota some can immo off and some not , Prado diesel or petrol ? ecu number ?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

idealb2
5th February, 2018, 05:41 PM
its a diesel

klaudio
5th February, 2018, 08:30 PM
its a diesel

Members are trying to help, you could be a little more specific as other members ask, quote Toyota some can immo off and some not , Prado diesel or petrol ? ecu number ? you give answers like that it will be another two months or longer.

idealb2
7th February, 2018, 03:31 AM
I’m so sorry dear friends for late reply .....here is the pic of ECU and vin no

klaudio
7th February, 2018, 10:26 PM
Try this, might do the job for you, remove immo box to be sure, is from another member. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/502542-NON-TESTED-Toyota_Lexus-IMMO-OFF-FILE