PDA

View Full Version : FLY 100

tima
3rd November, 2009, 05:35 PM
Wondering if anyone is using fly100 from China ?
Interested in hearing peoples opinions?
Is it good for programming Keys and mileage correction via OBD?

jihyu
11th November, 2009, 01:39 AM
Yes, I have locksmith mode and had programming Keys for 05 CRV.
No pass code need.:D
Also has health check for all systems.:dancing2:

saabhoe
11th November, 2009, 02:26 AM
Yes, I have locksmith mode and had programming Keys for 05 CRV.
No pass code need.:D
Also has health check for all systems.:dancing2:

Awesome! so it has full functionality like HDS but it does more? FLY100 is just the software that runs on GNA600 right?

mojomojo
11th November, 2009, 06:02 AM
Yes it dos run a cracked version of the HDS (HondaDiaSys). I still cant get mine to show the immo tab to program keys...Can someone help!!Update or something>?

Ashraf6119
12th November, 2009, 10:27 PM
Hi

Will it be able to program keys even if you have lost all keys on 2000 year honda civic.

Thanks Ash

bali motor
17th December, 2009, 02:36 PM
someone had bought FLY100 from china.
if true abilities as they say?:

F-L-Y-100 HONDA FULL FUNCTION SCANNER

Honda functions include:
DTC reading and clearing (allows the user to read both permanent and temporary DTCs. Once the fault causing the DTC has been found and repaired the DTC tool can then be used to clear DTCs.)
Snapshot function (capture data relative to a trigger event)
Vehicle data display (value, line graph, or bar graph formats)
DLC locator diagrams
Data list display (real-time display of ECU parameters)
System Functional Tests (allows for more detailed testing of specific parts of the vehicle systems, where the ECU抯 support these tests (e.g. Window movement, Lighting, Vehicle Gauges and engine components)).
Onboard tutorial
Immobiliser
Odometer Rewrite

Hardware and software requirements:
PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later)
Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
RS232 port required to connect PC to IDT
Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Use for the following cars: All Honda model(Honda & Acura from 1992 to 2008)
Honda Electronic Control System:
1.Engine System
2.Theft Guard System
3.No key enter system, support serial and USB.
4.Antiblock system
5.Safty airbag system
6.Electronic air throttle system
7.Electronic booster system
8.Body electric system
9.Four-wheel turning system
10.ATTS
11.IMA
12.VTM-4
13.TPMS

FLY100 VS GNA600
FLY100 does not need password to enter immobilizer system, while GNA600 need
FLY100 supports odometer correction without removing the cluster, GNA600 cannot do odometer correction
FLY100 can do airbag reset, GNA600 cannot do this
FLY100 can do adaptation for remote controller, GNA600 cannot do this
FLY100 can make smart key without password, GNA600 cannot make smart key.
FLY100 VS HDS
FLY100 uses USB2.0, HDS use COM port
HDS cannot do Acura, FLY100 can do it
HDS need password when program keys, FLY100 doesn?t need it
HDS cannot do odometer correction, FLY100 can do odometer correction without removing the cluster
FLY100 provides free training
FLY100 provides free technical support
FLY100 provides free updates
HDS cannot work for new Guangdong HONDA
FLY100 can do airbag reset
HDS cannot do adaptation for remote controller, FLY100 can do it
HDS cannot make smart key, FLY100 can make it.

I want to buy this, please give info.

regard

z786
19th December, 2009, 09:33 PM
im kinda interested aswell if any1 can giv opinion

Ashraf6119
20th December, 2009, 03:13 PM
Hi

Many times it will NOT do every thing whats listed so it would better if any one has it and is using it could tell us.

My quistion was:

Will it be able to program keys even if ALL KEYS are lost.

Thanks

Ash

joarez
20th December, 2009, 03:15 PM
presciso deste softewer

Ashraf6119
20th December, 2009, 03:22 PM
Hi joarez

presciso deste softewer :questionmark:

English Please :hmmmm:

Ash

vitalyzh
21st December, 2009, 06:47 PM
Hi

Many times it will NOT do every thing whats listed so it would better if any one has it and is using it could tell us.

My quistion was:

Will it be able to program keys even if ALL KEYS are lost.

Thanks

Ash

Yes it will

Ashraf6119
21st December, 2009, 07:57 PM
Hi Vitalyzh

Thanks for the reply

Ash

nutloose
21st December, 2009, 09:29 PM
diagnostics works well....when you find the RIGHT socket ( it wasn't a 16 pin)
not tried keys yet

or odometer correction

z786
21st December, 2009, 10:07 PM
what bout odometer correction??

datapage
4th May, 2010, 09:58 PM
Fly100 soic 8 , dump ok .

atesbocusu
5th May, 2010, 03:20 PM
any have fly 100 software ?

sasalarm
7th May, 2010, 07:19 PM
I boutgh FLY100 but can not connect PC with interface.
No communication!
Please Help
Thank you in advance

f1racingmad
7th May, 2010, 08:36 PM
i was going to upload some fly 100 software cant for reason

delikanli
7th May, 2010, 08:48 PM
fly100 can doe any key??,

jckhing
27th May, 2010, 05:09 AM
I boutgh FLY100 but can not connect PC with interface.
No communication!
Please Help
Thank you in advance

Before you connect the diagnostics cable you have to turn the ignition to on position then plug in the obd connector. Later then connect to usb. (Don't connect the obd first then turn on ignition,I've tried it failed to connect)

Remember to connect to car first with ignition on then only connect to pc.

lawdog1
20th July, 2010, 03:04 AM
fly100 can doe any key??,

I have the locksmith version and it will do the newer honda keys, even if all keys lost.

It also will program ecu/immobilizer components to match, which is needed first before you can program keys if you have changed components from different vehicles.

AAG_220E
22nd July, 2010, 01:06 PM
Diagnosis software on Fly100 is same to HDS?

Sleuth
22nd July, 2010, 06:47 PM
Anyway to make fly 100 work with OEm Ford VCM ?Can`t upload program..security token missing...
Found the program or link here on DK, have both locksmith and regular.
Does anyone have simple instruction on how to make it work?

lawdog1
26th July, 2010, 06:51 PM
Diagnosis software on Fly100 is same to HDS?

It is the same. You install the version of HDS they give you. This version is an older original HDS. Then you have to patch it with the included patcher. Once patched (at least for my locksmith version), you only have access to the immobilizer features (all other features are disabled) but you don't need pin codes to program.

There should be a way to get the fly-100 locksmith to work fully. Someone with programming know how should be able to figure this out. I was playing around with it. I know the patch only works on the version they give you ... but I was able to copy around some files and get the patch to work on a different version. I don't remember how I did it and have since formatted, so I'm not sure if it worked (I have a HIM in addition to Fly-100 so it wasn't important to me). Since it is a software change, I'm guessing you could technically alter the software and use the HDS or GNA-600 to do the same as the FLY-100. The fly Chinese programmers are smart guys and have figured it out and tied it to their device.

It would be nice to figure out what code the patch changes. They make you enter a dealer number tied to the fly-100 device. That might be how they lock it to the fly-100.

lawdog1
26th July, 2010, 06:56 PM
Anyway to make fly 100 work with OEm Ford VCM ?Can`t upload program..security token missing...
Found the program or link here on DK, have both locksmith and regular.
Does anyone have simple instruction on how to make it work?

If you figure it out, let me know too!

Since you have both the locksmith and regular fly-100, I have a question for you.

Are you able to use the locksmith fly-100 on the install of the regular version? can they be switched around? Have you popped them open to see if there any physical differences? My guess is the only difference is the dealer number, and the dealer number is critical in allowing the program to function properly.

Sleuth
27th July, 2010, 12:29 AM
Will it work with a GNA600?

BestElectrical
9th August, 2010, 09:10 AM
Dont waste your money guys, this tool will break in a couple of months. I got one of those and it broke, never got a hold of the seller to do anything about it. plus the software on it is old and you cannot do the newer vehicles. you should get HDS instead and you can find software here on DK.

Zohar
2nd November, 2010, 10:59 PM

Hi. I have a chinese FLY100.
Diagnostic works with many faults with all Honda vehicles from 2003-2009. No odometer correction, smart keys leaning not works too. I want send back to customer this shit and exchange fly100 on Super GNA600. It`s works well.

ts55
18th December, 2010, 11:02 PM
Just curious if anyone knows of the company's web site. I have had this tool for a while now and was looking to see if there are any firmware updates (YA right) but the original website (fly-fortune.com) for the manufacturer is gone....Im guessing they are gone too....Oh well the tool still works...

BoDilan
23rd December, 2010, 11:52 AM
Hi
Wanted install software pc release id 024.013.My install disk is damage.Thank you in advance

drifter511
11th January, 2011, 05:57 PM
i have my fly 100 in my tool box for over a year, useless tool, i dont trash it because i paid good money for it.
drifter511

nutloose
12th January, 2011, 07:31 PM
to program keys or swap ecu the gna600 has challenge codes. I swapped in an ecu from a donor car on an 02 civic with fly100 with no probs and no challenge codes

seed212
12th January, 2011, 09:03 PM
WHAT IS ABOUT HONDA 2008 CARS IF YOU SAO THE ECU OR IMMO. IT CAN REPROGRAMMING KEY .
THANKS

sasalarm
24th November, 2011, 12:48 AM
I can not connect my FLY to any honda.
My be need to good software.

alex1986
23rd December, 2011, 01:08 PM
Just curious if anyone knows of the company's web site. I have had this tool for a while now and was looking to see if there are any firmware updates (YA right) but the original website (fly-fortune.com) for the manufacturer is gone....Im guessing they are gone too....Oh well the tool still works...

The site is FLY Industry Co.Ltd (http://www.fly431.com/)

chris_e36_328
25th December, 2011, 09:56 PM
Would the locksmith version allow new immo installation? I tried chinese HIM with a code supplied by someone at Honda garage but no go. Also, what HDS version is the locksith version running, or is the patch going to work on anything so I could use it with the newer SW? Cheers

dvdegrt
28th April, 2013, 01:34 PM
Hi me have also bought flz 100 need for programing keys more to match ecu to keys
anyvay my tool has trouble vith comunicate cars 2006 up can read chasis and vas
able to change chasis can comunicate ecu but have troubles vithh immo and lose conection
my is locksmith version played vith it can vork 2006 all modules only copied all files from patch
folder to install directory can vork like original honda then but onlz 2006 years. Then instaled
vith dealer number and all functions beside immo locked still not conect well to immo function.
Seems like is locked to dealer number read chip on fly 100 think is 24c02 tried diferent but probably
is 24c02 maybe there is dealer number in box and if someone have full and can read dump so me try
if vill vork full version then.

counder2000
21st December, 2013, 05:04 PM
manufacturer for fly
http://www.flyobd.com/fly100_full-en.htm