PDA

View Full Version : 1997 MBZ C class w202 EIS swap with key

dd1
8th February, 2018, 07:40 AM
Hello everyone, I have purchased an EIS with a key set. I would like to use it on this 1997 c class. The original EIS won't turn the key. What should I do to get this car running? I have purchased the EIS with a key set by the original EIS part number. Thnx in advance

droidwayne65
8th February, 2018, 01:29 PM
Hello everyone, I have purchased an EIS with a key set. I would like to use it on this 1997 c class. The original EIS won't turn the key. What should I do to get this car running? I have purchased the EIS with a key set by the original EIS part number. Thnx in advance
You'll have to renew the ESL and the ECM also. After the ESL renew, the key will work but the car won't start until the ECM is also renewed.

dd1
8th February, 2018, 04:36 PM
Thnx. What if to swap the MCUs? Do I need to swap both Mcus?

dd1
9th February, 2018, 01:52 PM
Is it possible to renew the ESL for this with help of a vvdi2 mb??????

bersch8688
9th February, 2018, 06:17 PM
FVDI can do!
Read & Write ESL/ELV and Erase by OBD

https://youtu.be/xmfiVqUE7ao

dd1
9th February, 2018, 11:44 PM
what about the vvdi2 mb? if not obd2, can i read the esl and someone can renew it for me???? thnx in advance
it has 2 mcu inside the esl. which one do i read? or both?

droidwayne65
10th February, 2018, 01:43 AM
what about the vvdi2 mb? if not obd2, can i read the esl and someone can renew it for me???? thnx in advance
it has 2 mcu inside the esl. which one do i read? or both?
Both mcus. As for the EIS, don't swap anything from the original, since you don't know precisely how it failed. If you can read but not renew the esl, post the dumps here and I'll renew them. Btw, are you sure the original key is ok?

dd1
10th February, 2018, 04:43 AM
I have the eis with the key. Yes I am bc I read it with vvdi2 and it read showed ok. How else can check it? Bc I had cases where the key was bad, eis wouldn't see the key and I would take the key out and try to read it the vvdi 2 mb and it wouldn't either. Then I would make a key and that's it. Thnx

lirinikut
10th February, 2018, 03:43 PM
renew esl post here ecu dump we will renew for you
and only synchronise to ezs job done 5-min

dd1
10th February, 2018, 07:01 PM
Ok do I read these 2, ZC428879CDW MCUs? I never done this type of els before. And if so, can I read it with the vvdi2 esl reader? Thnx

dd1
11th February, 2018, 01:11 AM
renew esl post here ecu dump we will renew for you
and only synchronise to ezs job done 5-min
Hi, will the vvdi2 mb read the esl on this cars? i have both mcu out. i have the adaptor to read esl, the nec and the old motorola. i fit the mcu but where to go to read the esl mcu? i cant see in the menu. i can read it under "old motorola key" ???

dd1
11th February, 2018, 03:38 PM
I am trying to read it with the xprog it won't. What else can I use to read this?

alonedark
15th October, 2023, 08:46 PM
changue to the new pcb the chips :elefant: use your brain is better that you study in the school