PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 7025 Keeps Freezing

smedzdave
17th August, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Guys and Gals

I have a dm7025 with 2 cable tuners ok

Now got all the software on and got all the channels working and everything but only got 1 problem,
When i am watching a channel (lets just say for example) Sky Sports, The channel freezes for about a minute and then comes back to normal, then about 15-20 Mins later it freezes for about a minute and then comes back to normal, and does this continuously, Im using Mgcamd 2.14a, tried using evocam-xmas-version but that dont work,

O yeah im also using the new LT - The Fifth Campaign for DM7025

So can anyone help me to stop this freezing all the time cause its driving me nuts,

Thanks in advance guys

westkill
17th August, 2008, 11:25 AM
what image are you using m8 :)
just seen you edit your post lol

smedzdave
17th August, 2008, 11:30 AM
Yeah edited it to put in what image i was using.

Im using

LT - The Fifth Campaign for DM7025

But it did the same when i used LT- The Fourth Revolution

westkill
17th August, 2008, 11:37 AM
Hi Guys and Gals

Now got all the software on and got all the channels working and everything but only got 1 problem,
When i am watching a channel (lets just say for example) Sky Sports, The channel freezes for about a minute and then comes back to normal, then about 15-20 Mins later it freezes for about a minute and then comes back to normal, and does this continuously, Im using Mgcamd 2.14a, tried using evocam-xmas-version but that dont work,

So can anyone help me to stop this freezing all the time cause its driving me nuts,

Thanks in advance guys

heres evocamd 2.12 and 2.13
to try
delete the old evocamd first
ftp one of them to the temp folder
then go to addons >manual install,see if that helps

smedzdave
17th August, 2008, 11:42 AM
ok ill give it a shot now and keep you posted ok pal,

cheers

smedzdave
18th August, 2008, 12:07 PM
No mate that dont work.

Ive tried mgcamd 130a seems to work for now but would prefer to use a evocamd so what do you recommend???

<--smedzdave added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...-->

does anyone else also know what the best evocamd is???

chumu10
20th October, 2008, 08:33 PM
Of course, if you want to try that, you need 2 dream box 7025 and dream box 500 on a single network, Ethernet crossed cable in direct connection, or through a hub.
Let's start with a easy-to-setup share, that you can easily set up with 2 dream box help me

chumu10
20th October, 2008, 08:46 PM
Of course, if you want to try that, you need 2 dream box 7025 and dream box 500 on a single network, Ethernet crossed cable in direct connection, or through a hub.
Let's start with a easy-to-setup share, that you can easily set up with 2 dream box help me :giveup:

zaf786
20th October, 2008, 09:31 PM
Hi Guys and Gals

Thanks in advance guys
Hi try this it should work for you it,s running perfect for me transfer files in correct directory remove evocamd in usr/bin which is christmas fix and replace with this one extract it first do the same with scripts and replace them in USR/LTEMU and chmod 755 and reboot your box and restrt cam might need to restart your box again

1***usr/bin evocamd_217a chmod 755
2***usr/LTEMU CAM_evocamd_217.sh and current_CAM chmod 755