PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 1000D Channel setting

Curious123
17th August, 2008, 01:52 PM
I am setting up a Technomate 1000D for a friend and after some sort of channel list similar to the bouquets on the dreambox. Can anyone post theirs or direct me to the relevant place?

.: JaCkPoT :.
17th August, 2008, 03:02 PM
rite...you have two options. use a 6000 series channel list (very very up2date) which will work but will need the hd channels deleting OR use a 1000 series channel list which is dated to 22nd june (not very up2date).
i myself would use the 6000series one as their have been alot of changes since 22nd june ie: turksat, 1w. end of the day some time will have to be put in either updating the channel list or deleting the hd ones, ur choice.
i hhave no idea wot a bouqet is but still hope this helps.

Curious123
17th August, 2008, 04:35 PM
I am totally useless with this technomate 1000. I have loaded the patch for TPS but none of the channels open even after going to france 0 or M6 Music Black. I also loaded the 'Kempa's softcam' but still not having much luck. I loaded the channel list but as I load it I can't pick up any of the channels so I am assuming I need to do scan after loading the list. I have just kicked off a blind does this scan all the satellite?

17th August, 2008, 06:43 PM
rity rite... first of all tps is down on patches but i think it was working with the bin file recently, not sure now. once the channel list is on, make sure the usals settings are correct ie:ur location. then doto ur referance sat(think it is thor) using ur sat receiver then goto the channel `bbc world` see if you get any signal. if not goto a stronger satellite ie; 13,19.2,28.2e and check them. if theyre not working your motor alignment is wrong if they are working but none of the weker sats are working then ur alignment is slightly off. if it is slightly off then u have 2 choices. goto the usals settings and increase .5 to ur longitude. if signal goes up then add another .5 and if it goes down take off .5 untill u have the best signal possible. 2nd option is get on the ladder and move the whole motor with ur hands. hope u get on well.

Curious123
17th August, 2008, 10:59 PM
I am never going to moan about my dreambox as I think these technomates are complete crap! My dish is aligned properly as I use it with dreambox and I have set it up for usal on the technomate. What I am finding is that if I put your channel list onto the technomate than I lose the picture which is why I thought I need to do as fresh scan once the list goes on the box.

18th August, 2008, 02:53 AM
Ok. If the dish is aligned properly and you receive signals fine then i would delete all channels then do a blind scan on all birds through auto navigation. Although iv never owned a dreambox b4 i think the technomates are still amazing and simple. But you are entitled to your own opinion. Please make me aware when you have prospered in this case and feel free to ask anymore questions.

buzu70
16th September, 2008, 09:28 AM
rite...you have two options. use a 6000 series channel list (very very up2date) which will work but will need the hd channels deleting OR use a 1000 series channel list which is dated to 22nd june (not very up2date).
i myself would use the 6000series one as their have been alot of changes since 22nd june ie: turksat, 1w. end of the day some time will have to be put in either updating the channel list or deleting the hd ones, ur choice.
i hhave no idea wot a bouqet is but still hope this helps.

thanks very much

myorye
11th October, 2008, 11:15 PM
I have just setup a 5200 USB with an 80cm dish and am also looking for a channel list to download. Any pointer anyone?

12th October, 2008, 12:58 AM
Use the above ones. If you use the hd one which is more up to date then make sure you delete the hd channels. If you use the 1000 series one then you wont have to do anything.

davidca11
3rd December, 2008, 01:49 PM
Hi mate
I downloaded tm6000 channal list and when unziped the file get the error message error in zip file. Am I the only one that have problem with this file? Can you check it and and repost it again? Cheers

3rd December, 2008, 02:29 PM
use firefox instead of ie.

rixton
3rd December, 2008, 07:19 PM
davidca11 yes i had the same probs my computer as files ever where then one day it just unzipped and went down the usb, i am on vista it might be prob i do not know keep trying good luck, regards rixton.

auxxxelis
1st April, 2009, 11:16 PM
hi,i was wondering if anyone could help me get russian channels list for technomate 1000d?

1st April, 2009, 11:55 PM
Russia is miles away from here and the only russian channels viewable from the uk are on sats past 39east and you wil require a big dish to view all the chacmelp without breakup..even if you do receive russian sats i dont think many people who construct channels lists do so you wont get many

bmohinder
11th May, 2009, 07:09 PM
You need to download latest tm1000 series from website:santaclaus: