PDA

View Full Version : AUDI 80 CABRIOLET ROOF FAULT

wiggyshome
4th November, 2009, 11:12 AM
Hi all

can anyone help i have a Audi 80 cabrio in and roof dont work, pluged vag com into it and i gives me a code

00271 see repair group 01
35-10 --- intermittent

i had alook at elsawin and done what it asks but still not working

can anyone help

thank you
wiggyshome

Meat-Head
4th November, 2009, 02:39 PM
yet another one of my vague posts.

1) lots of converables, the hydralic pumps, the fins wearout, no pressure

2) hydralic rams, have switches inbuilt, the fliud contananates them

3) check for a foldaway sheet/cargo net in trunk/empy customers crao outta the boot,

saab's have switches glued into the fabric that hangs like a kangroos scrotum.

apart from that no idea.

chrisr950
5th November, 2009, 07:42 PM
the most common fault is a break in the wires from trunklid to body ( the roof wont work with trunk open )

Meat-Head
5th November, 2009, 07:54 PM
the most common fault is a break in the wires from trunklid to body ( the roof wont work with trunk open )

good valid point same with bmw, the wires tend to :beheaded: and snapp you have to look close. But then in therory it is open circuit and you will then loose

Dailymotion - Snap - The power - une vid?o Musique (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a0e_snap-the-power_musicdo)

Yet it could be closed loop.

Although it might not be on the job card, check the enigine oil light (pug cabs) and check the handbrake varning light (possabilty of TWO vires)

Now got bored on this subject.

How long has the customer owned the car for (don't care, just if just got it could be user error)

wiggyshome
5th November, 2009, 08:03 PM

hi

yes tried the boot , first thing i did.

handbreak light all ok

but still no joy!!!!

the customer had the car 2 months, we have had the car 5 months

gone through everything i know of on audi`s

can anyone help eny extra on the code?

thank you for you input!!!

wiggyshome

Meat-Head
5th November, 2009, 08:41 PM
the customer had the car 2 months, we have had the car 5 months

That is so NICE when that happens.

Right listen carefully, i shall only say this once:

Just for you, i've been underground, overground and wombling free, had to nudge nudge, wink wink, <insert beer tokens> AND had to get Roy Obersersonto drive ALL night to get you the web page below.

I don't know the guy involved, I hav????????'t met him, but for legal reasons, i can't explain, if this guy can't help nobody can, BUT be warned
he is a first class tosser* *apparantly, just google his company name

Ring the guy up, check he has time to talk to you, be nice, have all your
facts ready to go and your vagc*n plugged in, he was 'audi's big head of the year' award winner for the last 1000 years.

Don't mention my name, or anything to do with me or this site, don't mention your dogs name or your inside leg measurement.
Take a look at this webpage, if it against the :rulez: i just don't care
The Audi TT Forum &bull; View topic - REVO weekend (http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69468&p=771625)

If you make contact with the guy 'Corey Jones' form www.quattronics.co.uk (http://www.quattronics.co.uk) try e-mailing him or calling him 01636 822288

INFORMATION IN THIS POST IS 'AS IS' NO WARRANTY IMPLIED OR GIVEN Sorry for 'shouting' sixpack
(but at least i didn't mention a*****ta)

Meat-Head
9th November, 2009, 12:26 AM
Ok i admit it i went off and have been looking at other websites instead of staying here on DK, but nobody seems to be able to help the poor unspecting peasant that owns the car wiggshome has had for 5 months, so i was naughry and wandered off, yes ok fine, i'll try not to do it again.

Audifans.net Forums-viewtopic-How I solved my faulty roof nightmare :-) (http://www.audifans.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=29457)

There is an audi converable bit if you go back, the above link is a one of there sticky's btw, so make sure you wash your hands before touching anything else here on DK, that includes my profile page, leaving me rude comments for wandering off.

If all else fails then you could, remove the roof, ebay it then tell the customer to send the V5 to DVLA for them to change it from 'convertable' to 'converted':dancing:

Meat-Head
16th December, 2009, 09:03 PM
YouTube - Morning Glory

wiggyshome
8th February, 2010, 10:02 AM
hi all

still havn`t fixed the car it is still in our work shop

customer is all ok still not worried because its winter

lol

thank you all for your input

wiggyshome

wiggyshome