PDA

View Full Version : Polo immo off

ODOMAN
12th February, 2018, 02:19 PM
Hi.

If possible please can someone make this immo off.

Vw polo 03C906014AF 7GV with 95320 chip.

haroutioun
12th February, 2018, 02:33 PM
Hello.
Dear, the best way for 7GV must adapt ecu dash.

ODOMAN
12th February, 2018, 03:08 PM
Thank you.
I have tried using my original Abrites.
I just cannot get it right.

haroutioun
12th February, 2018, 03:19 PM
Hello.
get immo info from dash and after write manual in ecu and update. Use (immo parts adaptation) in special function.

ODOMAN
13th February, 2018, 12:33 PM
I edited the pin in the ECU same as in dash but when i enter immo parts adaptation and read with auto detect i get message cannot get PIN/CS and if i choose specify the existing PIN/CS and write in pin then read. I get same message after long search for power class.

I have attached both ECU and DASH confdata files.
Please help if possible.
Both files are back to original no mods done.

haroutioun
14th February, 2018, 06:45 AM
Hello.
if available original ecu eeprom load it here + try to take screenshot of immo and read immo data from dash and load them here.

ODOMAN
14th February, 2018, 08:06 AM
Original file for 2nd hand ECU attached and immo data from Original Dash that belongs to the car.

haroutioun
14th February, 2018, 08:21 AM
Hello.
1) Dear, i don't understand??? what you trying to do on this car? all ecu dumps which you load them here it show me same as your dash immo info = pin + vin + CS + mac, where is your new used ecus dump which you want to adapt to the car??? why you wont to do immo off???.
2) and i need immo dump also not eeprom of dash, need immo of dash.

ODOMAN
14th February, 2018, 11:30 AM
I am also confused now because the ECU file i have posted is the second hand unit supplied by my customer and when i read confdata with Abrites i get pin 15085 and in dash i get pin 43900.
I posted a screen shot of dash immo as you asked. Where or how do i get immo dump of dash?

haroutioun
14th February, 2018, 11:44 AM
Hello.
Avdi can’t calculate correct 7gv ecu. Go to special function & from there click on (CAN instrument) and the avdi automaticly he show you how read immo & eeprom.