PDA

View Full Version : Mpps v18 de vice block aftershave use v21 software !

gasman78
12th February, 2018, 07:32 PM
Hi all,

I make a mistake using the v21 software with a v18 controller, and now the device is blocked and is no longer identified on the USB port ...do you have a method to reactivate the c8051f chip without changing it, and without using the jtag adapter? I do not have it !

gasman78
14th February, 2018, 05:30 PM
Nobody have this probleme with Mpps v18 ?

bobolin4o
14th February, 2018, 05:38 PM
Obviously no one here is not smart enough to use this device with different software version... and repair it after...
My advice is... because you need to flash again the right firmware in your MPPS, and because you can't find it anywhere for free... just buy the next unit, and be careful with software you use...
Regards!

gasman78
14th February, 2018, 06:31 PM
I'm not sure that the problem is firmware since the device is no longer recognized on the USB port of the pc
I thought more about a controller lock C8051F380, and I wanted to know if anyone had already tinkered on this controller!
If it came from a counter, the mpps would still be recognized by the pc!
Sorry for my english, i'm french and don't practice a lot !

morgano
15th February, 2018, 09:38 AM
I'm not sure that the problem is firmware since the device is no longer recognized on the USB port of the pc
I thought more about a controller lock C8051F380, and I wanted to know if anyone had already tinkered on this controller!
If it came from a counter, the mpps would still be recognized by the pc!
Sorry for my english, i'm french and don't practice a lot !

You'd better follow bobo's advice.

Your mpps controller firmware is destroyed by v21 sw bomb. Faster way for you is buy new unit and use just v18 enclosed sw with it.

Regards