PDA

View Full Version : opel edc16c39 dpf off

sonic 1989
13th February, 2018, 01:22 PM
hi DK, help dpf off opel astra 1.9tdi edc16c39 read obd,PLS working solution, can only diff senssor delete

AVDigitale
13th February, 2018, 02:41 PM
to make full dpf in this ecu type need to read full map by BDM connection

SpecZ
13th February, 2018, 02:42 PM
to make full dpf in this ecu type need to read full map by BDM connection

That or use a good (and original) tool.

AVDigitale
13th February, 2018, 02:43 PM
galletto v54 or ktag doo best job ,i speak from my experience galletto v54

SpecZ
13th February, 2018, 02:57 PM
galletto v54 or ktag doo best job ,i speak from my experience galletto v54

I understand.....but was talking of tools that read the complete file (virtual read) by OBD like CMD for example.

Ignasvw
13th February, 2018, 03:24 PM
Cmd doesnt read this fuc*** ecu

AVDigitale
13th February, 2018, 03:55 PM
aha by obd ,cmd not very good all the time,sometime crashing during writting
magpro maybe can do ,i don't tested

mancioks
13th February, 2018, 05:20 PM
Mpps v16 china done a lot of these with no problem and never needed bdm read for this ecu.

AVDigitale
13th February, 2018, 06:35 PM
sure mate without problem but mpps v16 or v18 read some maps just for tuning ,need full map list via BDM to be full to remove dpf ,egr tva ans some other things :)

mancioks
13th February, 2018, 06:45 PM
Egr, tva, swirl and dpf i do with OBD read, never had issues :)

sonic 1989
13th February, 2018, 07:19 PM
Egr, tva, swirl and dpf i do with OBD read, never had issues :)
plugs disconnect egr and diff sensor????

mancioks
13th February, 2018, 07:33 PM
Sorry had an issue with diff sensor broken, but friend fixed it on same obd read file.

sida
13th February, 2018, 07:53 PM
aha by obd ,cmd not very good all the time,sometime crashing during writting
magpro maybe can do ,i don't tested

CMD not very good? Please do not write something like that if you do not own one..
Regards

AVDigitale
13th February, 2018, 08:00 PM
No mate i am not thinking that one tool that cost too much money not working good,but i know from experience from friends that sometimes crash during writting nothing more best regards

AVDigitale
13th February, 2018, 08:01 PM
And for dpf from obd maybe work but ,glow plug light flashing and going to limp mode the car

sdtsedat
13th February, 2018, 08:15 PM
AVDigitale you are right. For DPF off in this ecu you need read Full BDM! By obd you can't close egr/dpf for 100%.
And MPPS china clone, you can use this tool for 5 or 10 times and hardware is die.. Very big shit.

For CMD: Very good tool, but some new ecu's (like dcm) will some times crash after done by obd.
My experience: Need geniune kess + magic + CMD for do all ecu's by obd, otherwise read/write with tricore for new ecu's.

CMD works very good without any issue for old ecu's, i never had problems with edc15 and edc16, always 100% by obd.
Regards,

mancioks
13th February, 2018, 08:16 PM
And for dpf from obd maybe work but ,glow plug light flashing and going to limp mode the car

Nope :) any glow plug and limp mode :) Done lots of opel 1,9 and none complained.

Ignasvw
13th February, 2018, 08:22 PM
AVDigitale you are right. For DPF off in this ecu you need read Full BDM! By obd you can't close egr/dpf for 100%.
And MPPS china clone, you can use this tool for 5 or 10 times and hardware is die.. Very big shit.

For CMD: Very good tool, but some new ecu's (like dcm) will some times crash after done by obd.
My experience: Need geniune kess + magic + CMD for do all ecu's by obd, otherwise read/write with tricore for new ecu's.

CMD works very good without any issue for old ecu's, i never had problems with edc15 and edc16, always 100% by obd.
Regards,
My friend last week bricked bmw edc16 ecu via obd, using cmd. Ecu bricked, so even bdm didnt recognised ecu :) Cmd for tricore good, but for other things...

voltechcar
13th February, 2018, 09:24 PM
obd read and I do good solution to dpf. I no need cut dtc so I no need bdm read, good simulation a and maps matrix and all work, I dont touch dtc table !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpecZ
13th February, 2018, 09:36 PM
CMDFLASH
22 May 2012 V3.2.0.102

OBD:Bosch EDC16C39 OPEL Fixed protocol for 2 Areas Write ( BDM File is required )
When you press READ you can select to download the virtual File from our server ( 2 Areas ) or read the ecu file as in the past(1 Area only).

Yeah, CMD doesn´t read the full area of the ecu since 2012.

And it fails a lot!!! (not with me or the if the company users i know).

diagauto741
13th February, 2018, 09:52 PM
GEV MEY DTC FOR FAP OK

tommix
7th October, 2019, 11:03 PM

Regards,

Bullcrap. I have chinese cracked MPPS v13 software and cheap 14$ obd k-line cable. Used it many times, disabled egr, dpf on Alfa romeo 159 with no problems.
Expensive toys or cheap makes no difference, it's either working or not. it's not some crazy science to write to a chip. Problems with such closed groups - aka forums -that people tend to repeat some nonsense someone told. Just because someone had problems it doesn't make tool, software bad.
People may receive bad copy of hardware, get errors in software because of antivirus shuffles bytes in ram or in network streams and so on.