PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question Peugeot 207 SW 08 program a new key fob

loncell
13th February, 2018, 02:22 PM
I have a Peugeot 207 SW and I managed to pick up the correct blank 3 button fob HU83 cheap. The 3 button fob and key I have can be temperamental so I'm interested in learning if I could program it or will the gear be too expensive and too technical to do ?
Any links to tutorials and gear would be best. I know I could pay someone but I was interested in having a look into it

goyodesanctis
13th February, 2018, 03:32 PM
I have a Peugeot 207 SW and I managed to pick up the correct blank 3 button fob HU83 cheap. The 3 button fob and key I have can be temperamental so I'm interested in learning if I could program it or will the gear be too expensive and too technical to do ?
Any links to tutorials and gear would be best. I know I could pay someone but I was interested in having a look into itProgram all transponders pcf7946 with pp2000 and pin code. Give ignition with new key. This remote keys have two chips with induction cooper antenna. When all inmo keys be ok. Take remote key. Give ignition and press at same time close button for 10 secs.
Retire key of ignition leave close button and wait 5 secs.
Press close button again. Car should close and open. Remote key programming completed.
If your key is with transponder you can't program it, if it isn't programmed to bsi immo.
Regards

Enviado desde mi Hisense L671 mediante Tapatalk

loncell
13th February, 2018, 05:25 PM
Program all transponders pcf7946 with pp2000 and pin code. Give ignition with new key. This remote keys have two chips with induction cooper antenna. When all inmo keys be ok. Take remote key. Give ignition and press at same time close button for 10 secs.
Retire key of ignition leave close button and wait 5 secs.
Press close button again. Car should close and open. Remote key programming completed.
If your key is with transponder you can't program it, if it isn't programmed to bsi immo.
Regards

Enviado desde mi Hisense L671 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks seems easy enough :hmmmm:
I've been building for over 30 years here's how:

Dig footings, pour concrete, lay bricks (stretcher bond), windows doors installed , joist timbers roof slates , electrics plumbing heating, plaster paint, heating on , tele on done

piece er pish when you know how :)

hxkenneth
13th February, 2018, 05:29 PM
If your car has an immobilizer, it wont be an easy task as you will need an immo defeat.

goyodesanctis
13th February, 2018, 06:16 PM
Not for building.Just code a new key.My GF has a Peugeot 207 and it's no problem for me.
First immo.
And then remotes if your remote is new.Remote is manal method after code all keys.
You forgot that you must configure your television at the end of the whole to be able to see it, after so much construction hahaha

Vasily.U
13th February, 2018, 08:05 PM
On ali******* ce0536 price about 10$

loncell
22nd February, 2018, 10:08 AM
Someone came out to reprog the new blank key fob for me. He first cut the key then tried to connect to the car but couldn't. The cars been stood for 2 weeks but I regular kick it up. He said you need 12v to connect so he used a booster but still couldn't connect. I'm not sure if this has any bearing but the engine compartment fuse box was replaced before I bought it by I reputable company due to a fault with the lights which was traced back to a faulty fuse box and the rear demister doesn't work even though it lights up fuse checked tracks repaired etc.