PDA

View Full Version : Polo 6r 2013

xpto
15th February, 2018, 05:24 PM
Hello need help with this dash jci nec 95320.ive read it with fvdi and put new km after that it need to wait 10 minutes to get access code after that it stays off and nothing.dont turn on and car dont starts.got epron content but i think its currupted.can someone check if content its ok or not?

levisdj
15th February, 2018, 07:38 PM
Have you tried disconecting the battery for 10min ?

xpto
15th February, 2018, 08:07 PM
Yes i have

vasa
15th February, 2018, 08:38 PM
eproom is ok try dashboard connect on bech without can bus only power up and cluster after work

honingkoning
15th February, 2018, 10:09 PM
Hello need help with this dash jci nec 95320.ive read it with fvdi and put new km after that it need to wait 10 minutes to get access code after that it stays off and nothing.dont turn on and car dont starts.got epron content but i think its currupted.can someone check if content its ok or not?

Open dash and write eep back with prog.

Wbr

xpto
15th February, 2018, 10:53 PM
Ok.i ve put it working again.eprom seems ok but its corrupted.what i did was get another dump with same number and write it with fvdi.dash works,make km adjust and dash dead again.read and compare changes and put correct changes from good dump into mine and everything working again.just lost long coding in abs but tomorow will fix it.now need to know if someone can correct km in dump to put it back again.ps.did read and write just by obd with fvdi

honingkoning
16th February, 2018, 09:15 AM
Ok.i ve put it working again.eprom seems ok but its corrupted.what i did was get another dump with same number and write it with fvdi.dash works,make km adjust and dash dead again.read and compare changes and put correct changes from good dump into mine and everything working again.just lost long coding in abs but tomorow will fix it.now need to know if someone can correct km in dump to put it back again.ps.did read and write just by obd with fvdi

Post where you live, might have Some one in your area with descent tools.

Wbr

Dejfat
19th July, 2018, 04:28 AM
did you solve this problem?