PDA

View Full Version : Please help me, I flashed an a4 med9.1 with mpps but I lost all security info..

Audipete
17th February, 2018, 11:26 AM
I'm hoping somebody can help me I flashed with mpps a new different Audi a4 file a 220bhp version and I take it that the ecu has now lost the security info, after doing a bit of reading its not like the me7 ecus which where indestructible, so when I flashed the ecu the security info was lost or re-written. When I try to flash the original file back I get an error saying invalid immo or something along them lines, can I get the pass code from the ecu files and re-adapt the ecu. Attached are the files original that I pulled from the car and the one I flashed with the wrong or wiped security.

Any help would be appreciated,

Many Thanks
Pete

Audipete
18th February, 2018, 04:43 AM
Ok so after reading more on the issue I had to remove the ecu and I managed to use my old bdm tool to write back to the ecu, all good now car is back running. I even learnt how to transfer the security code to a new map, To be honest I was hoping someone could give me the code for the flashed file as it would of made it a lot easier for me, but it appears to be a trend on digital kaos that nobody wants to help out. Never mind sorted now :smug:..

synkrotronic
21st February, 2018, 10:01 PM
Humm,i donīt think that
Have been helped many times and you can not expect that all menbers are on forum all time.
I seen you have not post any dump to be corrected by any member expert on that type of work.
Good job solving the problem
Regards