PDA

View Full Version : Oh noooo!! Cod4 code.

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th August, 2008, 02:42 AM
I purchased a game of the year edition cod4 and then when entered the year code for the maps all was going well. When the menu came up saying confirm download i accidently pressed b. Noting had downloaded so i entered the code in again but this time it said that the code was void even though i hadnt downloaded them. Is there anything i can do to save the code? Please help

F3Z81
16th September, 2008, 09:44 AM
I too, bought the COD 4 - game of the year edt, for the free maps, as I have only recently been able to go back on line. I am not impressed by the way Activision has set up the free map redemption at the game of the year web site, as they have been all out of codes now for over two weeks, it should have been included on the disc.

I have mailed call of duty support - no reply.

I have also contact Activision via their support forum: No help, could not give ETA as they said they did not know them self?s, only that they know that they are in talks with Microsoft.

Can I just as when it was you were able to enter you code as I have only ever seen it saying come back soon.

Sorry I can?t help with your problem, but possibly try asking at the Activision support site: Find Answers (Page 1 of 435) (http://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=4_S8O-dj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=&p_li=)
As it works better than email support as your question is shown publicly and they have to respond within 24hrs, you never know they might be able to reissue you with a new code.

F

hardwire82
20th September, 2008, 08:46 AM
that sucks man