alonedark
20th February, 2018, 04:53 PM
can somebody upload the file to mega please

maajkii
20th February, 2018, 04:56 PM
https://mega.nz/#!B7AEmKLI!wrxU2vFT8UhScBFnTaRIbGX9_eV1z8ZsPx_y5rK ZMK4

maajkii
21st February, 2018, 11:18 AM
i still waiting for feedback , and one more magic button :)

alonedark
21st February, 2018, 06:13 PM
i tryed two files and no Works

maajkii
21st February, 2018, 06:45 PM
im 100000% my file work.
i done hundryds of popcorn in this ecu.

mancioks
21st February, 2018, 07:02 PM
Maybe not straight pipe and no sound?

alonedark
21st February, 2018, 07:04 PM
im 100000% my file work.
i done hundryds of popcorn in this ecu.

im sorry but no works

maajkii
21st February, 2018, 07:35 PM
im sorry but no works

same pass

SVRL metod, must work.

alonedark
26th February, 2018, 11:47 PM
hi somebody can help me whith this , please.

someone who does not work in a circus

somebody who do no work in a circus.

morgano
27th February, 2018, 12:13 AM

someone who does not work in a circus

That circus comment i think is out of place.

Maajkii Made his best to help you and does not deserve this words.

osobuque1
27th February, 2018, 12:26 AM
Hi, somebody could explain me what is popcorn, and what we can get with popcorn?

maajkii
27th February, 2018, 12:27 AM

someone who does not work in a cir

lol hahaha

duration metod not work
svrl metod no work?
i think you flash ori file back. SVRL must work!

alonedark
27th February, 2018, 12:40 AM
im sorry but i need help for this ,i dont need wrong files

morgano
27th February, 2018, 08:17 AM
Hi, somebody could explain me what is popcorn, and what we can get with popcorn?

It is a shit teenagers want in there street cars to figure they have good cars.

Only a moron would rev to red line his street car just to hear how it cuts.

Is a wannabe hardcut antilag, but without hardcut and without antilag [emoji4] just noise simulating.

That is my definition of popcorn limiter lol

morgano
27th February, 2018, 08:21 AM
im sorry but i need help for this ,i dont need wrong files

With that attitude maybe "you need" to figure out how it works and how can be done and do it yourself.

johak
27th February, 2018, 02:08 PM
hi
try this

alonedark
27th February, 2018, 02:34 PM
Im sorry ,i dont khow if this forum is for professional tuner only

alonedark
27th February, 2018, 04:05 PM
ok i see this tuto in other fórum by Max97432:

[TUTO] Breaker / Popcorn 1.9 / 2.0 L TDI

Hello to all

When I see the question very often and not necessarily clear answer I do little tutorial for the implementation of a switch or "Popcorn" effect in TDI.

I have not tested your modifications on HDI or other engines, but it must be the same to test / confirm.

Before starting, you should know that the ignition of a diesel is not "good" for the high engine and particularly for the distribution.

We should not abuse this "Tool" and verify the status and age of its distribution before implementing it.

Secondly, if you have an original line it is useless to install it, the catalyst will retain the "noise" of the switch,

We start with the "Popcorn" effect:

everything happens on the Torque map.

Simply set all injection values ​​to the maximum throughout the range. That is to say ?

If our injection maximum starts at 2000 r / m (maximum torque) and is injected with 70 mg 2000Tr / m, we will inject 70 mg until the last value of our table / map.
EX: Here the popcorn will be at 5200Tr / m (we can change according to our wish)
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/857076pop.png

For the Switch:

Always on the torque map.

The process is different for the switch, you will have to make a "dry" injection cut.

If we want to place our switch at 4900 r / m, for example, the torque will modder "normally", except that it will change the last two values ​​of our spindle RPM to put 4900 and 4901.

So, our IQ 4900Tr / m will be "normal" (ex 44Mg) and in 4901 it will be cut by injecting 0Mg.

FORMER:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/678283switch.png (http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/678283rupteur.png)

The value 4901 can be changed to 4902/4903 ... for a more flexible change.

I already tried both methods and they work very well. But there may be other ways of doing it.

Keep in mind that the distribution receives a blow and, therefore, does not abuse and check regularly (in each emptying) the status of the same.

That is, if you have feedback experience, do not hesitate :)

Think of the thanks :)

PS: Do not copy the IQ values ​​present in the tables! It is a map that I recovered in the forum for the example and the values ​​are quite high and the curve does not soften.

alonedark
27th February, 2018, 04:10 PM
this tuto is no mine and i but i have some question abaut this, what problem have whith torque limit if you put hing value??

somebody can explain this?

morgano
27th February, 2018, 10:42 PM
Im sorry ,i dont khow if this forum is for professional tuner only

Not only for professionals. You can be hobbiest or newbe, but good mood and politeness is a must. And seems you lack both of them.

Sure johak file is fine, but if maajkii's didn't work for you i would not expect any other one will do.

wissamshaat
27th February, 2018, 11:16 PM
if maajkii file didnt worked for you as you say
no body can make it works..

alonedark
28th February, 2018, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=alonedark;3226570]ok i see this tuto in other fórum by Max97432:

[TUTO] Breaker / Popcorn 1.9 / 2.0 L TDI

Hello to all

When I see the question very often and not necessarily clear answer I do little tutorial for the implementation of a switch or "Popcorn" effect in TDI.

I have not tested your modifications on HDI or other engines, but it must be the same to test / confirm.

Before starting, you should know that the ignition of a diesel is not "good" for the high engine and particularly for the distribution.

We should not abuse this "Tool" and verify the status and age of its distribution before implementing it.

Secondly, if you have an original line it is useless to install it, the catalyst will retain the "noise" of the switch,

We start with the "Popcorn" effect:

everything happens on the Torque map.

Simply set all injection values ​​to the maximum throughout the range. That is to say ?

If our injection maximum starts at 2000 r / m (maximum torque) and is injected with 70 mg 2000Tr / m, we will inject 70 mg until the last value of our table / map.
EX: Here the popcorn will be at 5200Tr / m (we can change according to our wish)
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/857076pop.png

For the Switch:

Always on the torque map.

The process is different for the switch, you will have to make a "dry" injection cut.

If we want to place our switch at 4900 r / m, for example, the torque will modder "normally", except that it will change the last two values ​​of our spindle RPM to put 4900 and 4901.

So, our IQ 4900Tr / m will be "normal" (ex 44Mg) and in 4901 it will be cut by injecting 0Mg.

FORMER:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/678283switch.png (http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/678283rupteur.png)

The value 4901 can be changed to 4902/4903 ... for a more flexible change.

I already tried both methods and they work very well. But there may be other ways of doing it.

Keep in mind that the distribution receives a blow and, therefore, does not abuse and check regularly (in each emptying) the status of the same.

That is, if you have feedback experience, do not hesitate :)

Think of the thanks :)

PS: Do not copy the IQ values ​​present in the tables! It is a map that I recovered in the forum for the example and the values ​​are quite high and the curve does not soften.

nobody talk abaut this???

mancioks
28th February, 2018, 11:57 AM
What u want to talk about this? I think you got files made by all these examples and none of these worked for you.
You have straight exhaust or original with all cats, dpf and other things in this car?

alonedark
28th February, 2018, 05:22 PM
the car is without dpf and with original cats , but i want to learn.
I want to learnI want to learn

maajkii
28th February, 2018, 09:33 PM
so thats why you have 0 effect lol.
next time dont say my solution is shit :)

alonedark
1st March, 2018, 05:22 PM
Nothing about the tuto

maajkii
1st March, 2018, 05:50 PM
1. Open my file
2. use U button in winols
3. you see changes
4. use your brain
5. MAGIC you know how to do Popcorn on SVRL ( Solo Value Rev Limiter ) metod in EDC16 VAG Group. :)

alonedark
1st March, 2018, 06:23 PM
I khow this,works fine in some edc15 change two maps but i think that no works in edc16, you only need look 5300 in hex mode (14bx) and put value you need hard cut,i see this in your files, the two files have the same change ,you change diferent value only, no hane diferent metod

maajkii
1st March, 2018, 06:24 PM
im shure it works ;)

alonedark
1st March, 2018, 11:40 PM
hi i need more opinion about this, maakii thank you for your help