PDA

View Full Version : best software/hardware to start ecu tuning

addingbacon
21st February, 2018, 01:28 PM
hi everyone found a gap in my market i was just wanting to know if you guys can help me with the most cost effective way to be supplied or learn how to mod ecu files correctly and best equipment to modify ecu
thanks Adding bacon

teamtuner
21st February, 2018, 02:02 PM
hi everyone found a gap in my market i was just wanting to know if you guys can help me with the most cost effective way to be supplied or learn how to mod ecu files correctly and best equipment to modify ecu
thanks Adding bacon
is depending what cars you want to work and how much money you have disponible

addingbacon
21st February, 2018, 02:12 PM
money is a little bit limited but to start mainly toyota and vw cars

maajkii
21st February, 2018, 02:14 PM
toyota? :D
bad choice for beginners... :)

addingbacon
21st February, 2018, 02:17 PM
Toyota is a very big demand for here what would you suggest staring on i do key coding already just looking to broaden my scope of work

teamtuner
21st February, 2018, 02:23 PM
Toyota is a very big demand for here what would you suggest staring on i do key coding already just looking to broaden my scope of work
buy magpro x17 or toyota flasher or EU ktag 7.026 for toyota...will be enough also for vag group
an prepare money for tuning files...

addingbacon
21st February, 2018, 02:59 PM
i will look into that thank you for the help also how much would i be looking at for files

vagtdituning
21st February, 2018, 03:04 PM
If you are buying files from Magic (Who make the X17), then the files start at around 150EUR

teamtuner
21st February, 2018, 03:48 PM
i will look into that thank you for the help also how much would i be looking at for files
on DK forum there are no bussiness...for that,need to contact a tuner outside forum...prices are differents...from xx...to xxx euro...or maybe will find someone to work for you free...

pulsar2000
21st February, 2018, 03:50 PM
toyota? :D
bad choice for beginners... :)

LOL for Sure :vroam::vroam: