PDA

View Full Version : help me in range rover sport 2012

ibratex
23rd February, 2018, 10:12 PM
hello mates i am facing a problem programming key in this rover

first the client ccame with a non remote working key and he had to touch the key with the steering key antena to start the car so he asked to program new key

i usual i use skp900 normally adding keys so i tried to add key when it comes to in 5s click unlick on key it dosent react to key and programming fails so i tried to make all key lost ereased all keys now car is not recovering even same key that had in memory nor other key

i was told that i have to use SDD to run configuration on KVM keyless vehicule module then it will be ok

but in service function there is no such configuration to run
in rfa module there is 1 fault says ... less then 2 keys programmed

in the back of right side of the car the RFA 23.9 module reference is bj32-19h440-ag i am confused what to do i already tried 315 mkz and 434 etc none worked ...the original key worked befor is 434mhz

can i do on bench key or somthing to solve on bensh like new rfa on bensh programming is needed or what :(

what should i do please any clue help in my hard time thanks

eliaselias
23rd February, 2018, 11:52 PM
in your case the kvm is corrupted....
there is many tool that can fix it... JLR doctor and autologic but they are expensive...
or you need to find a virgin file for your kvm or to buy a new one then use sdd to add new keys... but pay attention to have all key with you that need programming because at the end of procedure sdd will lock the ecu

Cr4nky
24th February, 2018, 12:18 AM
Did you reset both keys before trying to program them?

mustafabahar
24th February, 2018, 12:31 AM
You can unlock kvm module on table and att key from OBD after if the car not in safe mode try do it with abrites or other tool.
If you push the key too steering key place.
And you can try code 2 keys

I hope you manage.

Best regards

Moes

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

kiszka
24th February, 2018, 01:16 AM