PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox DVB-XC all channels saying no signal?

Stabber
18th August, 2008, 08:11 PM
After running an update by pressing the red button in user instalation i have no picture for any channel. It says that they are there and even tells you what the programme details on the epg extented mode. Anyone any ideas how i can fix this?

The problem started after i noticed my film channels were receiving no signal and ran a power scan. After that i ran an auto scan and still had no luck.

My list of programmes are there and i have also tried to change the symbol rate from 6952 to 6887 while doing a power scan which picked up one only channel. I then run a power scan using the origonal symbol rate number of 6952 and i'm now back to square one with all my channels there but no signal. HELP!!!!:bawling:

clit-eastwood
19th August, 2008, 12:18 AM
Has anyone been playing with a spade in your garden? (digging, weeding etc) ?
It may sound daft but it happens all the time, someone does a bit of gardening and hey presto...no signal, cable cut, and a ?75 call out charge......so make sure you pay some subscription...even if it is to get a "valuable" service from the nice vm people. Joking on the side, just check all your connections, in and outside.

aftermath
19th August, 2008, 07:31 AM
if your managing to get the EPG, sounds like a scart lead needs pushed right in to me, or a poor tuner connection .

try these first,

i put a spade through my cable once, and the whole lot went off, internet the lot, so if you can still get on the internet , but lose TV, i dont thing the cable will be damaged, but there again you could have a different broadband provider, than your cable provider.

damoons
19th August, 2008, 01:31 PM
I have the same issue

Stabber
19th August, 2008, 11:27 PM
I have the same issue
What have you tried to sort this problem?

<--Stabber added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...-->

Has anyone been playing with a spade in your garden? (digging, weeding etc) ?
It may sound daft but it happens all the time, someone does a bit of gardening and hey presto...no signal, cable cut, and a ?75 call out charge......so make sure you pay some subscription...even if it is to get a "valuable" service from the nice vm people. Joking on the side, just check all your connections, in and outside.
Cables all good my internet is working fine.

<--Stabber added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...-->

Excuse my ignorance? What do you mean by tuner connection?

redstreak1961
21st August, 2008, 05:18 PM
its the scart lead dummy:party ::guns:

Stabber
20th September, 2008, 01:13 PM
I have the same issue

I returned the box back to factory settings and everything worked fine...

Stabber
20th September, 2008, 01:28 PM
its the scart lead dummy:party ::guns:

Think you must have had trouble with your scart leads before, mine were fine it just needed returned to factory settings. It's a pity we are not all as intelligent as yourself...