PDA

View Full Version : Audi Q3 remote programming

fytfh
27th February, 2018, 01:32 PM
hi i change instrument cluster on Q3 write org eeprom and immo data but remote dont work need help for adaptation

sadikmamoun
27th February, 2018, 01:39 PM
you need a vcds cable to program the remote controle instrument cluster + adaption + program remote and you are done

totalkey
27th February, 2018, 02:11 PM
What kind of key? Separate tranposnder or not?

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

fytfh
27th February, 2018, 03:36 PM
not separate

fytfh
27th February, 2018, 06:08 PM
you need a vcds cable to program the remote controle instrument cluster + adaption + program remote and you are done

In instrument i do not dind adaptation for remote control

drugowaz
27th February, 2018, 06:13 PM
Remote only in chanel 46. Clustor nothing to do with this

fytfh
28th February, 2018, 06:31 PM
Where to find centrl comfort module

Maartinj
28th February, 2018, 07:47 PM
hi i change instrument cluster on Q3 write org eeprom and immo data but remote dont work need help for adaptation
ha ha ... nice fake
old eeprom to new cluster in UDS NEC cluster + immo data ??
:dancing:
only to screw up new cluster

drugowaz
28th February, 2018, 08:06 PM
What do you mean?

Maartinj
28th February, 2018, 08:25 PM
What do you mean?
if you want to screw up new cluster = copy old eeprom to new cluster
copy immo data from old to new cluster is enough, and all keys stay this same and remote function too

Q3 is is nothing speciall

auto techniek
28th February, 2018, 08:35 PM
As I can understand he changed the cluster and everything is working.
The problem is remote not working.

if you want to screw up new cluster = copy old eeprom to new cluster
copy immo data from old to new cluster is enough, and all keys stay this same and remote function too

Q3 is is nothing speciall

drugowaz
28th February, 2018, 08:40 PM
Yes he copied immo data etc. All working exept remote. Remote didnt worked before cluster adapting.before he got the car. Its not related with cluster swap.
Adapt remote must be ch46 but he got no comm on that channel.
Car was floded.

He ask but dont give full info.
We talked with him.

So problem elswhere.

Maartinj
28th February, 2018, 08:44 PM
Yes he copied immo data etc. All working exept remote. Remote didnt worked before cluster adapting.before he got the car. Its not related with cluster swap.
Adapt remote must be ch46 but he got no comm on that channel.
Car was floded.

He ask but dont give full info.
We talked with him.

So problem elswhere.

BCM not have 46 any longer , it just have virtual 46 address but w/o access
all with remote you do via 09 - central Electirc

Q3 is a PQ platform like Golf 6 or similar with this same ELV and kessy module
only Kessy key must be add via Keylearn options

fytfh
28th February, 2018, 09:49 PM
BCM not have 46 any longer , it just have virtual 46 address but w/o access
all with remote you do via 09 - central Electirc

Q3 is a PQ platform like Golf 6 or similar with this same ELV and kessy module
only Kessy key must be add via Keylearn options

Ok how to program remote control

fytfh
28th February, 2018, 09:55 PM
Car have change also and bcm

drugowaz
1st March, 2018, 08:37 AM
Ive added remotes for golf6 by ch46

fytfh
1st March, 2018, 10:12 AM
maartinj please help if you can how to program this remote if i program new remote key remote control must be work?

Maartinj
1st March, 2018, 10:50 AM
maartinj please help if you can how to program this remote if i program new remote key remote control must be work?
what remote, what car ?
post autoscan from VCDS

fytfh
1st March, 2018, 11:34 AM
what remote, what car ?
post autoscan from VCDS

audi q3 2011 year remote 8X0837220D flip kay autoscan we will post after

haroutioun
1st March, 2018, 11:58 AM
Where to find centrl comfort module
Hello.
Dear, the onboard supply control unite J519 Behind the dash panel left site on driver, but you don't need to touch it, just if you have odis and after connect to the car = Q3 & from menu you must choose 09 module and after follow the procedure to will done, i load to you some photos of odis maybe they will help you.

totalkey
1st March, 2018, 11:59 AM
This is separate transponder id48. Why not programming remote on channel 46?

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

fytfh
1st March, 2018, 01:30 PM
Hello.
Dear, the onboard supply control unite J519 Behind the dash panel left site on driver, but you don't need to touch it, just if you have odis and after connect to the car = Q3 & from menu you must choose 09 module and after follow the procedure to will done, i load to you some photos of odis maybe they will help you.

i try with odis but dont find communication with central electric BCM MODULE

haroutioun
1st March, 2018, 01:35 PM
i try with odis but dont find communication with central electric BCM MODULE
Hello.
try use buttom lock and unlock switch by inside car and after will be have communication with bcm.

Maartinj
1st March, 2018, 01:50 PM
Hello.
try use buttom lock and unlock switch by inside car and after will be have communication with bcm.
not really , doors must be open and close few time and stay OPEN while diagnostic

fytfh
1st March, 2018, 01:52 PM
ok we will try but in guide function do not have adaptation erase remote control

Fallen
1st March, 2018, 02:03 PM
Maybe things are different in your part of the world but 8X0 remotes have an intergrated transponder.
The only way I have found them to be programmed is through AVDI instrument CAN special function.
Once key is learned then you can learn remote from the same menu.

VCDS can't learn this remote.

haroutioun
1st March, 2018, 02:34 PM
not really , doors must be open and close few time and stay OPEN while diagnostic
Hello.
1) maybe you are the bcm software maker Mr maartinij and we don't know about you?.
2) i see you in vvdi2 you have experience, & when you connect vvdi2 to bcm he show you an massage to have communication with bcm must > twice click unlock switch to have communication with bcm did you have idea about this massage?, for example but he don't show you doors must be open close few times.
3) is really my manual %100, always when i don't have communication with bcm i just use central locking switch by twice clicking unlock side or lock unlock and after will have diagnos the bcm.

topclef
1st March, 2018, 03:08 PM
No separate procedure to programme remote for AUDI A1 and Q3 8X...
these cars use remote control embedded , same as MQB Cars , when you programme immobilser , the remote control will work automatically .
AVDI has this function under ( learn all keys keyleesgo or keys with embedded remote A1-Q3 )

haroutioun
1st March, 2018, 05:07 PM
Hello.
1) many months ago i get a car golf 7 with the remote function stopped after the car when accident, here i try connect odis and by following the procedure by test plan the remote rework the lock and unlock system.
2) fyth in your case try re-adapt your key, i don't know what kind tools have in your hands, by avdi or vvdi2 or xx, but i am sure when you re-adapt after will work the remote function.

topclef
1st March, 2018, 05:18 PM
Next time when you have similar case ( remote stopping to work ) for all MQB Cars , you don't need to use ODIS to adapt remote control .

Put the key in the Door lock , press and keep unlock button , lock and unlock the car , the remote will work :peaceful:

drugowaz
1st March, 2018, 05:19 PM
What do your mean readapt? Remote adaptation section?

haroutioun
1st March, 2018, 05:23 PM
What do your mean readapt? Remote adaptation section?
Hello.
no, i mean as you learn the key to immo.

haroutioun
1st March, 2018, 05:28 PM
Next time when you have similar case ( remote stopping to work ) for all MQB Cars , you don't need to use ODIS to adapt remote control .

Put the key in the Door lock , press and keep unlock button , lock and unlock the car , the remote will work :peaceful:
Hello.
as you wish bro :courage:...

yugo45
1st March, 2018, 06:17 PM
Ok how to program remote control

He told you , If you have Kessy system you must use option learn key , VVDI2 or AVDI can do this.

fytfh
1st March, 2018, 08:14 PM
He told you , If you have Kessy system you must use option learn key , VVDI2 or AVDI can do this.

I not have kessy system