BP937817577290

Need radio code, hellp me

Thanx a lot

smoggy
3rd March, 2018, 11:48 AM
try code 5542

zuljko
3rd March, 2018, 12:08 PM
I tried it, now I cancheck it, it's not a car right now, I'll try tomorrow.

bogege
3rd March, 2018, 01:41 PM
I tried it, now I cancheck it, it's not a car right now, I'll try tomorrow.

This stereo is electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of using very sophisticated CAN-BUS system technology. When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and a message of "WAIT" will appear whilst this process is in operation. If communication has been successfull, it will prompt for the code number to be entered. However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the coded CANBUS signals of the new car, and will instead display an error message of "CANCHECK".

To remove this message Cancheck, you must read the MCU - MC68HC11PA8 and upload your dump here for some changes!

zuljko
3rd March, 2018, 04:16 PM
This stereo is electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of using very sophisticated CAN-BUS system technology. When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and a message of "WAIT" will appear whilst this process is in operation. If communication has been successfull, it will prompt for the code number to be entered. However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the coded CANBUS signals of the new car, and will instead display an error message of "CANCHECK".

To remove this message Cancheck, you must read the MCU - MC68HC11PA8 and upload your dump here for some changes!

Thanks for helping everyone, I'll try tomorrow