PDA

View Full Version : Winols software...

eepromdom
4th March, 2018, 10:23 AM
To any guys who use this daily... I have a question... I've played a bit on my friends computer and he has the legit real version from evc. I've also played a bit with the cracked and hacked versions. So far I think the real stuff is better than any cracked version I've seen. Is there anywhere where I can buy the real shit with all the latest damos files for a reasonable price... I'm scared of investing in the Chinese shit only to find its just cracked versions.... If anyone can point me in the right direction for the full complete packages with all the damos files for a fair price... Thanks...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Andrei2015
4th March, 2018, 06:00 PM
you will not find such thing in this world. you can pay 1500e for genuine winols(with a2l import) and pay 2000e just for a single damos(newest ecu ofcourse). Normal price for a damos varies from 100e to 250e, I will attach a list of what I got and you do the math, so you can make an ideea of how much you will have to spend for genuine winols+damoses

synmnicha
4th March, 2018, 06:48 PM
You have nice collection. ;)

eepromdom
4th March, 2018, 07:13 PM
Very nice indeed ... Very pricey... Its something you gotta build up as you go I guess... An unending investment... Only worth it if you use it a lot....

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk