PDA

View Full Version : throttle valve disabled on m7.9.1 abarth

ivanrojo
5th March, 2018, 11:04 AM
Hello all, could someone help me to disabled that valve? i have problem on high revs with boost, because throttle valve closing, i know i have to change some maps for doing it but i am not able to do it properly.

thanks a lot!

carmageddon
5th March, 2018, 11:24 AM
you must not find useless solution, you need only to do right mod and throttle will always stay 100% opened!

ivanrojo
5th March, 2018, 11:34 AM
you mean mechanic mod? or on throttle maps?

carmageddon
5th March, 2018, 11:56 AM
need only to learn right strategy to do on file...obviously

ivanrojo
5th March, 2018, 12:03 PM
Ok, so i am still at the begining, it is necesary to mod some maps on file, but no idea about which ones and how, i touched max throttle angle maps and kfpeds without sucess.

thanks and br.

VagTuner
5th March, 2018, 06:01 PM
Ok, so i am still at the begining, it is necesary to mod some maps on file, but no idea about which ones and how, i touched max throttle angle maps and kfpeds without sucess.

thanks and br.

You need to be able to log requested and actual boost, because normally the throttle will close if the actual boost is higher than the requested boost. You then need to request more load/torque in those areas, or increase whatever limiters may limit the requested boost/load/torque at that point. If your requested boost is where you want it and the actual is overshooting then you need to tune the Wastegate control maps to keep the actual below requested

techardware
5th March, 2018, 06:32 PM
Try this friend.

Pw for pm.

Regards

ivanrojo
5th March, 2018, 07:40 PM
so vagtuner i guess i have to play with kfmirl and kfmiop maps am i right?

VagTuner
5th March, 2018, 08:21 PM
Yes but those are also limited by other maps like MDMAXNMOT and MDMAXNMOB which limit the torque request. What are you using to log throttle angle?