PDA

View Full Version : Audi q7 edc16 target fuel rail pressure at idle only..

eepromdom
6th March, 2018, 03:59 PM
So I have this q7 edc16 diesel ecu.. Hw/sw 1037383720. If I increase the fuel pressure from 450 bar to 600 bar (only at idle) the injectors don't drip and the car runs perfectly. Is there any one smart enough to rewrite the flash to increase the fuel rail pressure (at idle only) to 600 bar minimum? Respect and thanks in advance... Attached pls find the zip file with the full galetto read bdm and the separate flash file... It seems a simple enough hack but chiptuning is not my forte...thanks in advance again..511683

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Ignasvw
6th March, 2018, 04:12 PM
Try this file

Ignasvw
6th March, 2018, 04:13 PM
try this mod

eepromdom
7th March, 2018, 02:41 PM
try this modHi. Your file solved the problem on my q7... Thank you. We know on the bench the injectors stop dripping at 600 bar... And your fuel pressure mod gave us a nominal actual value of 450 bar on the car, nevertheless the dripping has stopped and the smoke is cleared.. Thank you.. I did inform the customer that it is a software mod and when he replaces the injectors when he has money for them, we will probably have to write the original file back... But it has bought him some time until he can afford 6 very expensive injectors...

Ignasvw
7th March, 2018, 02:48 PM
i had quite similar problem. we changed brand new injectors (200eu each). but problem was in pre supply fuel pump , just before fuel filter ( 150eu) and problem cleared

eepromdom
7th March, 2018, 02:57 PM
i had quite similar problem. we changed brand new injectors (200eu each). but problem was in pre supply fuel pump , just before fuel filter ( 150eu) and problem clearedAaaahh. I never actually tested the flow/pressure on the pre supply. Thanks for the advice...