PDA

View Full Version : GEELY EMGRAND EC7 2011 ALL KEY LOST

achaccha
7th March, 2018, 03:18 AM
Dear Friends
I need your help to start a Geely Emgrand EC7 2011, This vehicle was groped and they tried to program the key by dump in several workshops and corrupted the information, currently bought an original key and I have the pin code of the dealer, the key is programmed correctly but the engine does not start. in ecu of engine I get a DTC p1614 that says key checksum error, in immo I leave dtc B3045 (line short circuit to ground or open circuit, DWA line malfunction)
Can you please help me with good files for this Geely or in any case would it be possible to IMMO OFF this vehicle?
I await your comments.
Thank you

boot
7th March, 2018, 10:20 AM
You dump no have keys

For add keys use pin FA03

achaccha
7th March, 2018, 01:22 PM
Thank you very much for your contribution, indeed that is the pin code I am using with an original key purchased at the dealership. I am now publishing the new files after programming the key, but the engine does not start. I also attach the results of the scan in an image.
Can you please help me with a good file for this vehicle?
In any case, can you verify if my new files are good?
What software are you using to filter my files?
thanks for your help

boot
7th March, 2018, 02:16 PM

now one key, but pin in 95080 remain 1DFA

you have diffirent pin in immo & ECU
you need put ECU to neutral mode and after synchronize if you launch can do this
or search working pair

soft iprog+

achaccha
11th March, 2018, 07:36 PM
The immobilizer and the ecu I already have them correctly matched, only that at the time of programming the key it no longer ends the programming because the key has been used and blocked with another corrupt file of the immobilizer. Will it be possible to unlock this geely key? These keys are hard to get in our environment. Try to precode a transpoder with tango but at the time of programming I get a transponder error.
Can someone tell me how to precode this key?
In any case, help me unlock the original key.
Thank you