PDA

View Full Version : 7gear DCT and D-ISM fbs4

rex89
8th March, 2018, 08:12 AM
Hello Guys ,

We all knew that at the moment it is not yet possible officially to make keys for the fbs4, any time I made some search and I would like to know if it is possible to reset the control units D-ISM and 7gear DCT, because a case where the keys are lost and there is possibility to replace with a set EZS with keys will be good too.
Thanks for suggestion

CarCity
8th March, 2018, 09:10 AM
Hello Guys ,

We all knew that at the moment it is not yet possible officially to make keys for the fbs4, any time I made some search and I would like to know if it is possible to reset the control units D-ISM and 7gear DCT, because a case where the keys are lost and there is possibility to replace with a set EZS with keys will be good too.
Thanks for suggestion

Yes you can replace 7Gear and SCN online , I worked this some time ago fine for 2016-W205

rex89
8th March, 2018, 09:55 AM
Thanks for quick answer , so just get Ezs set with key then do scn online for 7gear DCT , D-ISM but rest navi(scn too ) and odometer too.

rex89
26th May, 2019, 11:59 AM
Hello Guys ,

Anyone try already news update from
Abrites for Renew egs and ecu engine based on FBS4 , heard that need save coding before do it and make online coding , work on all part numbers ?
Thanks for all

keturi
22nd October, 2019, 09:05 AM
With FBS4 engine ECU works good, do renew, copy SCN, copy FBS data, write to the another ECU (Bosch, Delphi), change VIN, all with ECU seems like fine, but EGS no one lucky done. All used EGS was brought to me VGS2NAG2, so AVDI can't do, support answer that can be done just VGSNAG2, which I have never seen.
That experience with Abrites FBS4 function.

rex89
23rd October, 2019, 12:03 PM
Hello mate ,
thanks for this advice , abrites make a big joke on fbs4 manager failed too on VGS2NAG2 FBS4 ,but i heard that there are some VGS2NAG2 who can be renew opart number FBS3 , still make some search on it , thanks for all

keturi
6th November, 2019, 02:56 AM
Should connect in MB Online mode(FBS4 doesn't connect offline DAS manager) and read VIN in live data, then check production date by VIN, so then if date is up to 07-2014, you can see FBS4 manager button and can try renew.