PDA

View Full Version : Dm600 freezing also Auto plays in file mode

scousemicky
7th November, 2009, 01:45 PM
Any help/thoughts/suggestions appreciated. DM600 (Linuxsats version).

1. If i leave it in standby (say overnight) for a while it sometimes freezes. Then i have to unplug it and replug. It doesnt seem to do this if left on. i say 'seem' as it's in the kids room so i'm not monitoring it very often.

2. When I stop a recording it just seems to pause it. Also, when I select 'file' mode it automatically plays the last recording watched.

It's got a 250Gb WD in it.

ianmac
7th November, 2009, 02:30 PM
Any help/thoughts/suggestions appreciated. DM600 (Linuxsats version).

1. If i leave it in standby (say overnight) for a while it sometimes freezes. Then i have to unplug it and replug. It doesnt seem to do this if left on. i say 'seem' as it's in the kids room so i'm not monitoring it very often.

2. When I stop a recording it just seems to pause it. Also, when I select 'file' mode it automatically plays the last recording watched.

It's got a 250Gb WD in it.

Mine used to freeze after a while until I reduced the EPG down to just a few days, also change from Sqlite back to Enigma as the Epg was constantly updating & not shutting down the hard drive, (no more freeze)

so you might want to have a play with those settings to see if that cures yours.

As far as the recording auto playing from file mode selection, mine also does that, until you press the down arrow to select another recording, so I also would like to know if that could be changed..

Ian

Curious123
9th November, 2009, 10:37 AM
To disable the autoply go into;

Menu > System settings > recording & Playing and untick the autoplay.

ianmac
9th November, 2009, 10:51 AM
To disable the autoply go into;

Menu > System settings > recording & Playing and untick the autoplay.

That worked for me, well done Curious..