PDA

View Full Version : Problem reprogram new card clio III uch siemens.

eiemax
8th March, 2018, 10:04 PM
Hi, i have a problem with clio III year 2006, with key card. I want add new card in the car, but canclip, stopped procedure (write on the screen "Conditions are not respected"), after insert incode generate with Renault Pin Extractor.
I think this program (pin extractor), not work with this car, not generate correctly code. Car have UCH siemens, with processor 3l91n.
I have read for first step, code with clip, attached screen, is possible calculate pin for my verify if is correct?

Thanks

TERMINATOR1000
8th March, 2018, 10:32 PM
Hi
tested many time never success to calculate PIN CODE , use RenOlink 1.52 ou Renault ECUTOOL to programming your card !

ISK is encrypted .

dtip
8th March, 2018, 11:08 PM
fvdi (https://robaizkine.com/product/svci-2020-fvdi-2019-full-version-no-limited-fvdi-abrite-commander-21-software-svci2019-svci2020-update-online-svci/) will also program clio3 cards without problems

TERMINATOR1000
8th March, 2018, 11:18 PM
fvdi will also program clio3 cards without problems

Hi , certainly not .
You dream , this tool can't program Megane 2 after 2006 !
Bye

dtip
8th March, 2018, 11:28 PM
Certanly yes, i did it few days ago without problem, it was clio3 with one handsfree card , i used regular non handsfree megan 2 card and i programmed witout problems

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

mewan
8th March, 2018, 11:47 PM
Hi eiemax,
The isk code seen with canclip is not the real code.
use renolink or ecu tool

mewan
8th March, 2018, 11:48 PM
Hi eiemax,
The isk code seen with canclip is not the real code.
use renolink or ecu tool

Bllinda
8th March, 2018, 11:48 PM
Take a full picture of the prnscren

Hi, i have a problem with clio III year 2006, with key card. I want add new card in the car, but canclip, stopped procedure (write on the screen "Conditions are not respected"), after insert incode generate with Renault Pin Extractor.
I think this program (pin extractor), not work with this car, not generate correctly code. Car have UCH siemens, with processor 3l91n.
I have read for first step, code with clip, attached screen, is possible calculate pin for my verify if is correct?

Thanks

TERMINATOR1000
8th March, 2018, 11:58 PM
Certanly yes, i did it few days ago without problem, it was clio3 with one handsfree card , i used regular non handsfree megan 2 card and i programmed witout problems

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Sorry i certainly do an error .

your $100 tool is certainly magic , mine and all other can't programme a simple Megane > 2006 keycard .

give us your Chinese dealer , maybe he sell AVDI for $100 :party :

dtip
9th March, 2018, 12:29 AM
Sorry i certainly do an error .

your $100 tool is certainly magic , mine and all other can't programme a simple Megane > 2006 keycard .

give us your Chinese dealer , maybe he sell AVDI for $100 :party :

No need to get sarcastic and upset i was just sharing experience.
No person can know everything and we all make mistakes but reacting like that won't get you anywhere.
I never said my tool is magic so please stop talking with that tone.

Anyway, i also thought , after reading posts here, that it can't be done but i tried with this clio (it was CLIO 3 RS version with original hands-free card) and i was suprised when it did without problems. I also took photo of pin code in case learning cards would fail and my plan was to try to program it using SBB under modus menu with pin code FVDI gave but fvdi also learnd card without problem.

Also i don't know if you are sarcastic or not about where did i bought tool so i will answer anyway. It is FVDI from FLY bought around one and half year ago for about 500-600$ (old version , without softdog...) . It is a bit better quality from others like fvdiobd but not much, few things are - i did not had to modify TAG antenna, also i can read some fiat BCM's that my friend with fvdiobd FVDI can't like Ducato and Stilo (one MCU mask, other won't read).

Best regards

TERMINATOR1000
9th March, 2018, 12:43 AM
No need to get sarcastic and upset i was just sharing experience.
No person can know everything and we all make mistakes but reacting like that won't get you anywhere.
I never said my tool is magic so please stop talking with that tone.

Anyway, i also thought , after reading posts here, that it can't be done but i tried with this clio (it was CLIO 3 RS version with original hands-free card) and i was suprised when it did without problems. I also took photo of pin code in case learning cards would fail and my plan was to try to program it using SBB under modus menu with pin code FVDI gave but fvdi also learnd card without problem.

Also i don't know if you are sarcastic or not about where did i bought tool so i will answer anyway. It is FVDI from FLY bought around one and half year ago for about 500-600$ (old version , without softdog...) . It is a bit better quality from others like fvdiobd but not much, few things are - i did not had to modify TAG antenna, also i can read some fiat BCM's that my friend with fvdiobd FVDI can't like Ducato and Stilo (one MCU mask, other won't read).

Best regards

wonderful , i believe i can FLY !

eiemax
9th March, 2018, 08:13 AM
I don’t undertand. What tool for calculate pin code from my isk? Schermate code is complete. Thanks

TERMINATOR1000
9th March, 2018, 10:18 AM
I don’t undertand. What tool for calculate pin code from my isk? Schermate code is complete. Thanks

Hello just need bought fvdi ! low price in 2018 , £100 DHL including ( https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/2015-FVDI-ABRITES-Full-Commander-with-18-Software-100-Good-Quality-unlimited-time-for-use-DHL/32543827537.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.qNYxHd

Posted by dtip :

" FVDI from FLY bought around one and half year ago for about 500-600$ (old version , without softdog...) "

Test and report , ordering today , DHL shipping , 4/5 day delivery .

Best regards .

dtip
9th March, 2018, 10:27 AM
Yes , although i ordered it directly from Gary over Skype. It did not came with any softdog like that red one in that link, so i am not sure are they same...