PDA

View Full Version : ifunbox

PKC
7th November, 2009, 03:38 PM
Hi all, am trying to add 3rd party & cracked apps to my iphone. The phone is on vers 3.1.2 & is jailbroken with blackra1n.

The problem I'm having is that Itunes is still not accepting some of the apps I want to load so I'm trying to use ifunbox but I dont know where to put the apps ie in the raw file system.

Anyone with any experience of ifunbox & able to help would be much appreciated.

pkc

ianmac
7th November, 2009, 03:54 PM
Hi all, am trying to add 3rd party & cracked apps to my iphone. The phone is on vers 3.1.2 & is jailbroken with blackra1n.

The problem I'm having is that Itunes is still not accepting some of the apps I want to load so I'm trying to use ifunbox but I dont know where to put the apps ie in the raw file system.

Anyone with any experience of ifunbox & able to help would be much appreciated.

pkc

When you say Raw file system, do you mean a .ipa file?

The best way I do it is to install (appsync) what ever version firmware you have. i.e: mine is (appsync3.0).

Once you have installed that on your iPhone & you have the iPhone program .ipa file, you just drag it into iTunes & it accepts it + can sync it..

There are other ways, by using ssh & transfering the files via wifi direct from pc to iPhone, in the iPhone (var/mobile/media/decryptedipas) folder..

Hope this helps

Ian

dell_xps
7th November, 2009, 04:30 PM
As Ian sais Appsync, open up Cydia, search for Appsync then install it, drag the app into itunes, then sync it.
The jobs a good ain.