PDA

View Full Version : My Question is for Brayn and Gweee who is experts in toyota immo

Saman
11th March, 2018, 11:07 AM
Hello dear gweee ,Brayn and ray ray as i was here in dk for long time I choosed you as experts in toyota immo problem my question is for toyota G immobilizer:
as you know every used g type immobilizer is for one car one Vin only, till now have any way to use old used type G immo in another car ? I am talking about how to synchronize between old two different immo and engine ecu if yes I hope u share info with us I am sure its big secret in new toyota yet not solved.
For info I know first 6 byte in ecu eeprom is synchronization between ecu and immo.

ray-ray
11th March, 2018, 03:35 PM
Lexus or Toyota both synchronized by jumping the obd2 . Obd2 data port pin 4 is grounded to pin 13
on a Lexus it takes 45min Toyota is 30min. Making sure the battery is at 12volts. The marriage or sync will also work on smart system as well.

wd bau
11th March, 2018, 04:07 PM
i think no way to adapt used G immo to ecu for toyota car the produced for middle east and europe , but for US market or old 4d system it works like Ray-ray method

Saman
11th March, 2018, 04:17 PM
Thank u ray ray for answring, i know this information dear as wd bau mentiond also he think no way till now to adapt used G immo to middle east and europe I hope to work on that situation and try to find a solution I am sure it will very useful and daily we get this problem that cause to buy new immo every time I am sure there have solution if we try to read and write immo MCU

Saman
11th March, 2018, 04:19 PM
dear bau bau this method not work if you try to use used immobilizer to another car that is all used immobilzer is useless