PDA

View Full Version : automatic gear peugeot 307

davito1
7th November, 2009, 08:13 PM
I need the cash schema 307 automatic gear box peu 307 bva-al4 and the location of the elctrovalble etc.I have problem low press .diagnostic pp2000 (press regulation diference)
thakns

cars
7th November, 2009, 09:38 PM
This is all I could find data peugeot, I hope you can help.
There is the wiring diagram and description of the solenoids, but I have not the hydraulic system.

sixpack
7th November, 2009, 09:40 PM
I need the cash schema 307 automatic gear box peu 307 bva-al4 and the location of the elctrovalble etc.I have problem low press .diagnostic pp2000 (press regulation diference)
thakns
Replace solenoid 1 and 2 and update the TCM with latest software

sixpack
7th November, 2009, 09:49 PM
here is diagnostic AL4, open AL4.html to begin

davito1
9th November, 2009, 08:27 AM
thanks for the responses.But do not have to change the electrovalve evm?.pressure modulation electrovalve is n.18.the pp2000 fail press regulation diference
thank you very much

peugeot
11th November, 2009, 09:53 PM
Remove oil cooler / heat exchanger from rear side of gearbox, visually inspect fins of oil cooler.If you see cardboard looking foriegn bodies , which is likely, you will need to replace the torque converter and probably the box. Sorry bout that.
Perhaps a gallon of petrol and a box of matches would be a cheaper cure !!!!

davito1
22nd November, 2009, 08:32 PM
automatic gear box ok.i change two electrovalvles and reprogramin gear and engine .chage valvle control pres and control cluch hidraulic.thanks for response

bill786
14th December, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hi davito1, i have the same problem with my 307, are you a mechanic? will you repair mine? if not do you where i can get it fixed? (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/82387-davito1/)

Thanks

davito1
19th December, 2009, 08:43 AM
if I'm a mechanic, the car is from a client i from spain

zocopeo
19th December, 2009, 12:47 PM
Hello.
When you have problems of modulaccion of pressure the electovalvula alone, it(he,she) does not solve the problem, you have solved it because you have changed also the oil, and on having been mas densely, the modulated pressure has raised you, but the problem reaparecera, almost surely

Ai want to know mas tell me I am Spanish also, in toledo

hola .
cuando tienes problemas de modulaccion de presion la electovalvula solo , no soluciona el problema , lo has solucionado porque has cambiado tambien el aceite , y al estar mas denso , la presion modulada te ha subido , pero el problema reaparecera, casi seguro

ai quieres saber mas cuentame soy espa?ol tambien , en toledo

busca direcciones isacar en google

ameer1977
21st December, 2009, 07:09 PM
I have a problem in the automatic gearbox of 206 1.4, and it cannot be solved by changing oil, the problem still, when gear oil is cold, stuck on 3rd till more than 4000rpm, without kickdown, turn off, then on, mostly does not stuck, but I feel as if Motor rpm, has no direct relation with car speed, looks like no sharp gear change appeared, I called agency, told me I should change pressures, but I don't know them, and cost lots.

the whole result, automatic gear is bad, and not easy to fix or v.expensive * by the way, price of automatic gearbox is 80% of car price.

faze
21st December, 2009, 08:21 PM
here is diagnostic AL4, open AL4.html to begin

here is diagnostic AL4 and DP0(Renault)

davito1
21st December, 2009, 08:44 PM
I have a problem in the automatic gearbox of 206 1.4, and it cannot be solved by changing oil, the problem still, when gear oil is cold, stuck on 3rd till more than 4000rpm, without kickdown, turn off, then on, mostly does not stuck, but I feel as if Motor rpm, has no direct relation with car speed, looks like no sharp gear change appeared, I called agency, told me I should change pressures, but I don't know them, and cost lots.

the whole result, automatic gear is bad, and not easy to fix or v.expensive * by the way, price of automatic gearbox is 80% of car price.

wat is error or dtc with pp200

ALFA156GREEN
19th January, 2010, 12:40 PM
i have same problem on peugeot 307sw work perfectly when hot but if were cold error automatic failure goes on
turn off car and start again and error goes off until tumorrow in the morning (first star of a car) i already change oil,change oil pressure sensor, what to change next...?
PS: my oil pump is new changed in 18.08.2009 and repair whole drive automatic gear and work perfect after 5 minutes of driving car but in first 5 minutes error must show

liranantebi
7th February, 2010, 01:33 PM

Clio II 2001 - on cold mornings after a short driving the car will stick to the 3rd gear and the auto gearbox problem light turned on. the only way to go around this problem was to turn the car off and back on - and than the problem will disappear until the next cold start.
action 1 - checked oil level on the DP0 gearbox - ~300ml was missing and the problem still existed. still - i smelled the oil and it was smelling BURNED. the problem still occured - but now only occasionally (not every day).
action 2 - drained and refilled the oil in my car. problem now solved and don't happen anymore.

I didn't check it yet - but I have a strong believe that all these problems have a differnt root. I have another problem with the DP0 Gearbox - when the engine gets hot, for example when the car is in heavy traffic for more than 20min. the gearbox will start acting very strange - when the car is stopped - the gear might kick when changing the 1st gear. sometimes the gear will not change to 1st and when I will start moving - the car will start moving very hard (2nd, 3rd gear) and suddenly will switch to 1st gear with annoying jump. this behavior is dangerous. I can see that the engine temp is higher than normal when this happens.

I have a strong believe that the problem comes from the heat regulation/heat exchanger and I will try to see whether the heat exchanger has blocked from corrosion.

If anyone saw this problem or know how to fix it and if my direction is right - Please provide more information.

liranantebi
7th February, 2010, 01:43 PM
i have same problem on peugeot 307sw work perfectly when hot but if were cold error automatic failure goes on
turn off car and start again and error goes off until tumorrow in the morning (first star of a car) i already change oil,change oil pressure sensor, what to change next...?
PS: my oil pump is new changed in 18.08.2009 and repair whole drive automatic gear and work perfect after 5 minutes of driving car but in first 5 minutes error must show

changing the gearbox oil solved the problem for me. I also added BG ATC Plus, which might also help you. try other products of the same kind - it might save you a lot of trouble.

mizolazizo
14th May, 2010, 03:14 PM
for how lone the 307 gear will be working?

danihaos
7th April, 2012, 07:26 PM
I have a 307 1.6 AL4 transmission with same problem. I have changed the oil but the problem remains, next step is an ECU upgrade (i have read old solenoids works with new 100 hz pulse) i''m not shore if this upgrade can be done only by Peugeot dealer, and if this doesn't work the next step will be to change the solenoids with Borg Warner ones. More advices and informations will be useful.