Acorah guy on Sky 1 last night? What a load of shite! I'm left
wondering who the biggest nutter is/was Jackson, Acorah or
the 'superfans'.

Bulld0g
7th November, 2009, 09:23 PM
Never seen it m8 but it was always going to be a crock of shite anyway lol

CHRISTOF
8th November, 2009, 11:59 AM
i always think these progs are a pile of mince so here is a pss take that made me laff
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXUwc5m8BNQ

martin-f
8th November, 2009, 12:08 PM
nice one m8 lmao

steeeve
11th November, 2009, 06:57 PM
You Tube Derek Acorah Fake. That says it all !!:cobblers:

johnboy1974
21st November, 2009, 01:05 PM
acorah is an asshole you just need to watch him on most haunted what with all his fake accents, what a dick.

ruudvandan
21st November, 2009, 01:19 PM
all these seance / psychic things are a load of shite. they usualy start off with sayin: there's an important woman in your life - yeah that'll be my mum!

Raven
24th November, 2009, 08:46 PM
all these seance / psychic things are a load of shite. they usualy start off with sayin: there's an important woman in your life - yeah that'll be my mum!

Oh I wouldn't be so sure m8, fact is none of us knows what's beyond this life, if there even is anything, but we all know that weird stuff does happen, we know there's unexplained phenomena out there and we also know that we're always discovering new species in the deepest depths of the ocean and hundreds of years ago we were all absolutely sure the earth was flat - and all of this proves that there's just so much out there that we simply do not know of, or know about or are ignorant of it's existence. I've said time and time again that just because you don't or can't see something, doesn't mean it isn't there. That's a fact. But Acorah's a fake though lol. Would have been worth watching if he'd started moonwalking badly!

thered
3rd April, 2010, 08:41 PM
can you say hello to quincy jones for me lol

what a ~~~~in crock people like akora and all of he rest of the phscics should all be locked up for deception and fraud

they take advantage of the gullicle and vunerable