PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 206 1.6 hdi 110 hp injection problem

speedforever
13th March, 2018, 07:15 PM
Hi, I have a problem with my Peugeot 1.6 hdi 110hp, I have made an ecumap and I'm trying in every way to get to 60 mg of diesel, but my car stops precisely at 49.53 mg. Why? Is there any limiter? Could someone help me please? Place the original map with the one made by me.

abdulsattar
13th March, 2018, 07:40 PM
Check smokelimit-map i would say

speedforever
13th March, 2018, 07:45 PM
Check smokelimit-map i would say

hi abdulsattar, as you can see the "smoke limiter map" has been increased by as much as 30% but nothing the machine does not go beyond 49 mg. Why?

dane1981
13th March, 2018, 08:34 PM
Hi
As far as i see in this file is fired EGR valve and FAP using the Volta and made a remap maps in the second block. Maps in the first block are not changed so you do not have more than 50mg. Smoke and Torque limiter maps in the second block are bad. Make a better remap and you have to make changes to the SOI maps.

speedforever
13th March, 2018, 08:43 PM
Hi
As far as i see in this file is fired EGR valve and FAP using the Volta and made a remap maps in the second block. Maps in the first block are not changed so you do not have more than 50mg. Smoke and Torque limiter maps in the second block are bad. Make a better remap and you have to make changes to the SOI maps.

Hello Dane, What does SOI maps mean? Could you help me with the map addresses to edit? Or at least a basic damos too? Si egr and fap are deleted. So what do I change?

speedforever
13th March, 2018, 11:39 PM
So somenone of you have a damos for this ecu??

speedforever
15th March, 2018, 08:16 PM
Hi

this file for you

dane1981
15th March, 2018, 10:51 PM
This will be less smoke.

speedforever
15th March, 2018, 11:16 PM
This will be less smoke.
but i have a problem, my car don't smoke with my map. Why?