PDA

View Full Version : weird problem with GRAND VITARA 2.0 HDI RHW

haidumartocian
14th March, 2018, 09:56 PM
Hello guys, i am a little stuck now. I am trying, let's say, to raise the power a little bit of an 2.0 HDI RHW Grand Vitara from 2004.
I can read with KESS, i modify the bin the way i want but when i write it back, the car starts and immediatly stops (like immo problem in VAG group)
Then I write back original .bin to the ECU and everything goes back to normal.
Then I go back to ECM, load up original .bin file, modify just a number from a row in the Turbo Pressure map, go to WinOLS and checksum ok, write file back with KESS, and there we go, engine stops after one sec.
What am i doing wrong?

Should i buy KTAG? will it help me ? i checked "Available Vehicles in KSuite for KTAG and i see no 2.0 HDI RHW engine in the compatibility list of KTAG. I will also post original and modified files. BIG THANKS to those who will help!

carbon7319
15th March, 2018, 07:23 AM
Friend , why you raise maps by 300 - 400 - 999% ?????

haidumartocian
15th March, 2018, 08:27 AM
Friend , why you raise maps by 300 - 400 - 999% ?????

I didn't raise'em so much...did I? No, I didn not.

I checked again in titanium and what i notice is that it identifyes my map as an 2.0 HDI SUZUKI VITARA 90 CV - but my map is from an 80 kW 2.0 HDI...could this be the cause ?

later edit

Manually selected the right driver, but i get really weird drivers...i`m really more stuck now!

Would using KTAG help me with anything ? should I quit ? what am I doing wrong ?

morgano
15th March, 2018, 09:13 AM
What you are doing wrong is try to tune a file with cracked ecm titanium.

Go and do all the work with winols.

haidumartocian
15th March, 2018, 09:48 AM
What you are doing wrong is try to tune a file with cracked ecm titanium.

Go and do all the work with winols.

Thank you very much for the quick answer! But i think you must be more than a genius alien in order to tune with winOLS without Damos file for the ecu you need to work with.
Any suggestions ? or maybe i should close business and open a fastfood instead ? I really love what i am doing, or at least what i am trying to learn and do!
Thanks again, brother.

sdtsedat
15th March, 2018, 10:01 AM
See your attachment, titanium can't calculate checksum, and you raise or increase values that you don't know because rpm/load and values are not correct.
You have dare to flash this..

morgano
15th March, 2018, 10:05 AM
Don't take this wrong but, if you are running a tuning business relying on cracked titanium because of drivers then yes, you should better move to fast food business ;)

Is not that hard tune with winols, but if you started this with lazyness using cracked titanium then as i told you it is origin of all your problems. Make an effort and move to winols, identify the maps youself with aid of the autosearch feature and all will be better for you.

Regards

haidumartocian
15th March, 2018, 10:09 AM
Don't take this wrong but, if you are running a tuning business relying on cracked titanium because of drivers then yes, you should better move to fast food business ;)

Is not that hard tune with winols, but if you started this with lazyness using cracked titanium then as i told you it is origin of all your problems. Make an effort and move to winols, identify the maps youself with aid of the autosearch feature and all will be better for you.

Regards

Ok! New chapter of non-sleeping nights starting from today! But THIS TIME, could you help me with this one ? I`ll be grateful if you will! And promise that will study hard if i see that it will work. Big THANKS! I need jut some more power, maybe even just more pressure on the turbine will do it. Thanks again!

pulsar2000
15th March, 2018, 12:05 PM
Your maps are very very bad adjustment, your Torque Limiters LOL !
Turbo Map BAD
Not good for Car, Dont write this Rubbish

haidumartocian
15th March, 2018, 12:10 PM
Your maps are very very bad adjustment, your Torque Limiters LOL !
Turbo Map BAD
Not good for Car, Dont write this Rubbish

Could you please help me this time?

teamtuner
15th March, 2018, 12:37 PM
Could you please help me this time?
give a try and report...best regards

Vasily.U
15th March, 2018, 12:44 PM
I corrected the most blatant mistakes, and then yourself

haidumartocian
15th March, 2018, 02:24 PM
give a try and report...best regards

Thank you, teamtuner! Car starts normally with file you uploaded. About power I will report when client will come to test his car. Thanks, mate! Will come back with info soon!

***Later edit

Client is very pleased with result, and so am I. Thank you very much. I assume you did this with wols. Will study, promise!

******Even later edit

Client called me after few hours to thank me again, because he loves the results.

Tanks my friend, i'd love to collaborate in the future, until i learn to do them myself the right way.

teamtuner
16th March, 2018, 08:58 AM
Thanks to report...enjoy