PDA

View Full Version : ME7.5 correct checksum with ecufix

H.Wessel
19th March, 2018, 10:54 AM
Hi

Anybody with ecufix could correct the checksum for this file ME7.5 from golf 4?
I am going to buy it today but I need this file asap.

Thanks a lot in advance
H.W

kumbari
19th March, 2018, 11:33 AM
Hi

Thanks a lot in advance
H.W

you need to fix checksum of eeprom or flash ! For flash checksum made from many tools !

kumbari
19th March, 2018, 11:38 AM
Hi

Thanks a lot in advance
H.W

I am giving you for free , checksum corrector ! Pass in pm

H.Wessel
19th March, 2018, 11:41 AM

Hi

Thanks, anyway ecu has custom NLS code so only ecufix can correct the checksum of this file.

Regards

kumbari
19th March, 2018, 11:51 AM
Hi

Thanks, anyway ecu has custom NLS code so only ecufix can correct the checksum of this file.

Regards

Try ecufix

icezero2010
20th March, 2018, 01:05 AM
Hi

Thanks a lot in advance
H.W

that is no custom code this is the setzi code from nefmoto :-)

code work but can kill you really fast your engine :-)

good luck the checksum is correct
the problem is more that this is new me 7 checksum after some km u have checksum problems because your lc code . 2 solution downgrade ecu or dissable the checksume in code :-)

raceshadow
20th March, 2018, 07:56 AM
I had a file with the ALS generated by the Setzi script and I never had a checkum problem. I have made many changes to the file and I have always done CRC using ME7 corrector and it was never a problem. ME7.5. The problem is when the ECU is adjusted for example by ABT, APR and next. Then checksum is not calculated because it is modified. Be careful, many engines died while using ALS.

H.Wessel
20th March, 2018, 09:31 AM
that is no custom code this is the setzi code from nefmoto :-)

code work but can kill you really fast your engine :-)

good luck the checksum is correct
the problem is more that this is new me 7 checksum after some km u have checksum problems because your lc code . 2 solution downgrade ecu or dissable the checksume in code :-)

Yeah, I didn't see it because I don't do it, car came with this problem and death code you know...
I saw yesterday night and yes, is setzi code from nefmoto, so is setzi's custom code then hahaha

I finally disassemble with ida and I think I have it working... Time will say. Thanks anyway ;)

I had a file with the ALS generated by the Setzi script and I never had a checkum problem. I have made many changes to the file and I have always done CRC using ME7 corrector and it was never a problem. ME7.5. The problem is when the ECU is adjusted for example by ABT, APR and next. Then checksum is not calculated because it is modified. Be careful, many engines died while using ALS.

Depends of ME version, some have, others haven't. It's a question of luck.
Yeah I know that ABT, APR and so on change CHK algo, so you can't mod this files because you can't calculate chk...

Thanks both for your info!
H.W

icezero2010
20th March, 2018, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I didn't see it because I don't do it, car came with this problem and death code you know...
I saw yesterday night and yes, is setzi code from nefmoto, so is setzi's custom code then hahaha

I finally disassemble with ida and I think I have it working... Time will say. Thanks anyway ;)

Depends of ME version, some have, others haven't. It's a question of luck.
Yeah I know that ABT, APR and so on change CHK algo, so you can't mod this files because you can't calculate chk...

Thanks both for your info!
H.W

best way search a similar file with old checksum :-) write on ecu and test start . i do this most time at leon 1m there i use the jubi file :-) never a problem

to test dash code switch ign. 50 times on off and drive 20-50km

maglaras
20th March, 2018, 08:04 PM
can i have the pass please

asenyurt
23rd December, 2018, 03:30 PM
hello friends,

i made my stock leon 1m me7.5 with setzi script launchcontrol and some boost tuning.
everything was fine drove about 3 months.
one day when i drove about 150km i parked. after 10 mins later i tried to start but car didnt.
when i log some dtc code i got P0601 - Internal Control Module: Memory Check Sum Error
sooo i got some checksum fixer calculator programs and plugins all correctors made correct but my ecu locked.
my friend told me problem is setzis custom code thats way i got this error code.
i send him my last file and he open and disassamble and fixed my file and he send me back.
when i check all my checksum program they say its incorrect :))
but car is ok about 1 month.

how can i fix this issue ?? is it only ecufixer program fix this ??
i searched ida pro program to disassemble my file but i didnt understand.

someone help me ?? i want to learn

icezero2010
23rd December, 2018, 05:46 PM
hello friends,

i made my stock leon 1m me7.5 with setzi script launchcontrol and some boost tuning.
one day when i drove about 150km i parked. after 10 mins later i tried to start but car didnt.
when i log some dtc code i got P0601 - Internal Control Module: Memory Check Sum Error
sooo i got some checksum fixer calculator programs and plugins all correctors made correct but my ecu locked.
my friend told me problem is setzis custom code thats way i got this error code.
i send him my last file and he open and disassamble and fixed my file and he send me back.

the problem is first in eeprom

after death code was active

u must fixed

than drive over 200 kmh

and than park the car

and test start after 30 min :-)

fixed the chk manual and all was good

raceshadow
25th December, 2018, 07:31 PM
hello friends,

If you have ALS through script, you can not repair crc with OLS or Ultimo. You have to let CRC repair the tool. Or ME7 corrector from NEF.

asenyurt
25th December, 2018, 07:55 PM
If you have ALS through script, you can not repair crc with OLS or Ultimo. You have to let CRC repair the tool. Or ME7 corrector from NEF.

you mean nefmoto me7 corrector or crc corrector tool to checksum without any chksum error ?
i use winols and titanium chksum. arter 3 month later i got p0601 chksum error

maajkii
25th December, 2018, 08:17 PM
not true, even with ME7 corrector its not well :)

raceshadow
26th December, 2018, 06:24 PM
you mean nefmoto me7 corrector or crc corrector tool to checksum without any chksum error ?
i use winols and titanium chksum. arter 3 month later i got p0601 chksum error

Yes nefmoto me7. I never had a problem. With crc in OLS I had the same problem as you. 100km and car dead.

asenyurt
26th December, 2018, 07:01 PM
can you post the link because i didnt find

raceshadow
26th December, 2018, 08:14 PM

asenyurt
27th December, 2018, 08:15 AM
yes i got

but i have question
when i correct my bin file its not asking original file ?? why ??
i am afraid to use actualy

icezero2010
27th December, 2018, 11:40 AM

thats wrong i do every time without tool

asenyurt
27th December, 2018, 12:16 PM
thats wrong i do every time without tool

i did. its working with winols but after 3 months later car didnt start and i got p0601 error

icezero2010
27th December, 2018, 12:23 PM
Than u fix not correct for test write file with correct chk after that drive over 200km/h than park the car for 30 min and test start . Check eprom is deathcode active or not .bytes must set to error .

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

asenyurt
27th December, 2018, 12:32 PM
how can i do this ??

icezero2010
27th December, 2018, 12:33 PM
how can i do this ??

what drive over 200 ? or check in eeprom ?

tell us your sw number ori and mod !

asenyurt
27th December, 2018, 12:46 PM
eeprom
listen, i made my mod and i added setzis launch control custom codes. winols fixed mods chksum and i flashed my car.
after 3 months later i went to long trip and i stopped somewhere. later car didnt start and i got chksum error. i flashed original file to continue my trip.

so why winols didnt fix my chksum ??
if not how can i fix this issue ?

i know if i flashed bad file, car will not start again after long trip.

icezero2010
27th December, 2018, 12:56 PM
eeprom
listen, i made my mod and i added setzis launch control custom codes. winols fixed mods chksum and i flashed my car.
after 3 months later i went to long trip and i stopped somewhere. later car didnt start and i got chksum error. i flashed original file to continue my trip.

so why winols didnt fix my chksum ??
if not how can i fix this issue ?

i know if i flashed bad file, car will not start again after long trip.

without see file and org and mod nobody can help u your ols fix not the checksum becourse u not pay for winols ;-)

and my class sphere is fall down so i cant see what the problem is

asenyurt
27th December, 2018, 01:02 PM
i am at work now i will upload files after 5 hours later

asenyurt
27th December, 2018, 06:48 PM
one is my original file, another one is modded file whic is locked when i use 3 months after.

icezero2010
28th December, 2018, 12:08 AM
one is my original file, another one is modded file whic is locked when i use 3 months after.

here write this file but your tun is not good this is stage half :-D

Meat-Head
1st January, 2019, 03:20 PM
Makes no sense why fails after long journey

icezero2010
1st January, 2019, 03:27 PM
Makes no sense why fails after long journey

simple he is long time not drive over 200

or not enough starts

asenyurt
1st January, 2019, 03:35 PM
i think ecu calculation checksum takes time.

i want to learn how to fix this issue..
or which checksum software make true checksum i have to know ?

icezero2010
1st January, 2019, 03:38 PM
i think ecu calculation checksum takes time.

checksum is fixed

the ecu check this after drive over 200 or enough starts !

ralfi2000
18th January, 2019, 12:05 PM
Hi, I got the same problem with seat Toledo. It got 06A906032MJ sw 366379. After launch control code and checksums fixed with winols its deat after cup of days.
Before I thouught, that It was something wrong with previous stage 1. So I did first POP BANGS, and then my stage 1 and the same...
I fighting with this car from 5 months. Now I know that EEPROM code is damaged, when FLASH crc is not ok. Now how to fix this. I tried ME7corrector, but he throw error of cannot find defined file.

H.Wessel
9th March, 2019, 02:43 PM
Hi, I got the same problem with seat Toledo. It got 06A906032MJ sw 366379. After launch control code and checksums fixed with winols its deat after cup of days.
Before I thouught, that It was something wrong with previous stage 1. So I did first POP BANGS, and then my stage 1 and the same...
I fighting with this car from 5 months. Now I know that EEPROM code is damaged, when FLASH crc is not ok. Now how to fix this. I tried ME7corrector, but he throw error of cannot find defined file.

Upload both files, Flash + eeprom

tinopistolinha
6th May, 2019, 02:08 AM
need pass
please

Daves38l
9th October, 2019, 09:54 AM

Pass please .thanks

JapanTune
29th October, 2019, 02:15 PM