View Full Version : AUTOTUNER -tool

Gavra
21st March, 2018, 11:01 AM
Anyone already using it?

Experience with most common ECU's?

Server reliability?

Support response?

Quality of device?

Thanks for any information from device users.

Dietrich
21st March, 2018, 12:07 PM
I am also interested in this tool. Looks like it promises a lot of fun

voltechcar
21st March, 2018, 12:28 PM
all info what I have say its good tool, fast and stable

Gavra
21st March, 2018, 08:51 PM
BMW coverage advertise it can do E series over OBD virtual read.........that should be for F series.....if they made mistake with that, I can imagine what is in menu.

So again I am asking about users, what tool can and can't do? Thank you

voltechcar
21st March, 2018, 09:02 PM
E serie with otp have vr not to all, last 2-3 years you have otp in ecu so they add vr to E-serie and F-serie. All info you have to website

dragospd
21st March, 2018, 09:12 PM
I got this a few weeks , and first I try a ford 1.5 diesel whit EDC 17 c10 , which u have to do in boot ... did so... and surprise ..didn' t do it . ask support and they said... something wrong whit my ecu :hypnotysed::hypnotysed::hypnotysed:... and is better to send them the ecu....so a little bit disappointed , but will see what's next .
also u need a frame whit a bigger gap , normal chinese frame can't hold the adaptor

norman1967
28th June, 2018, 07:09 AM
I got this a few weeks , and first I try a ford 1.5 diesel whit EDC 17 c10 , which u have to do in boot ... did so... and surprise ..didn' t do it . ask support and they said... something wrong whit my ecu :hypnotysed::hypnotysed::hypnotysed:... and is better to send them the ecu....so a little bit disappointed , but will see what's next .
also u need a frame whit a bigger gap , normal chinese frame can't hold the adaptor

Hello

Can you provide update on outcome of your edc17c10 experience with autotuner thank you