PDA

View Full Version : Renault Megane 2017 1.2tce shocking between 1500 and 2000rpm

budG60
22nd March, 2018, 10:12 PM
Does anyone have a solution for renault 1.2tce 132hp engine which sometimes shocks between 1500 and 2000 rpm in higher gears and especially when the engine is cold? Renault dealer has no solution but I have heard that it can be solved in the ecu software.

icezero2010
22nd March, 2018, 11:13 PM
Does anyone have a solution for renault 1.2tce 132hp engine which sometimes shocks between 1500 and 2000 rpm in higher gears and especially when the engine is cold? Renault dealer has no solution but I have heard that it can be solved in the ecu software.

u will kill your waranty ?? because this problem ??? go to dealer let exchange all :-) gearbox clutch flywheel and why not engine :-)

kennyash1
23rd March, 2018, 02:08 AM

F**K That m9, take to dealers and get warranty on it, they cant con you out of a car surely?

I'm sure if you try to write file to it. It WILL catch on fire

budG60
23rd March, 2018, 07:42 AM
F**K That m9, take to dealers and get warranty on it, they cant con you out of a car surely?

I'm sure if you try to write file to it. It WILL catch on fireThe dealer has no solution and it is not the clutch! It might be the result of lean mixture relating to emission values which should stay low. Dealer is willing to pay for solution and maintain warranty. It seems many renault 1.2tce drivers have this issue!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

kennyash1
23rd March, 2018, 03:56 PM
The dealer has no solution and it is not the clutch! It might be the result of lean mixture relating to emission values which should stay low. Dealer is willing to pay for solution and maintain warranty. It seems many renault 1.2tce drivers have this issue!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

hope you get it sorted mate, please keep me updated

sdtsedat
23rd March, 2018, 10:30 PM
I see you ara from Belgium or Netherlands.. go to another Renault dealer and if not ok give a complain.

You remeber n47 timing chain problem? Bmw give warrantly if you give only complain...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk