PDA

View Full Version : Stilo 2003 1.9 JTD transponder make FVDI

razor1199
24th March, 2018, 11:56 AM
Hi,
using FVDI 2014, fiat v5.4, I have read my BCM, bought ID48 megamos (not preprogrammed). Using TAG key tool - key tool I have added this transponder to BCM bin file. Can I learn this transponder to car now (after reflash BCM)? Or this way is bad?
There are files.

dtip
24th March, 2018, 12:14 PM
when you preprogram transponder you can learn it over obd - no need to flash new dump back. If you flash new dump back tranponder will be ready to start the car - no need for obd programming

kemaster
24th March, 2018, 12:30 PM
If you added the prepared transponder by creating image file and writing it back to BCM it will start the car directly.

razor1199
24th March, 2018, 01:41 PM
@dtip
I didn't preprogram transponder

@keymaster
I can't just put clean transponder to the BCM bin, he needs to be preprogramed? Asking because you wrote "prepared", and I have clean megamos 48 and I can't preprogram it using FVDI, after clicking "transponder maker" nothing happens, so I went to TAG key tool and wrote this transponder to BCM bin.

I new in FVDI, studying on my own car and I don't brick it in 1st minute of using this tool :)

p1et
24th March, 2018, 01:46 PM
You say that you programmed the new chip by dump and wrote back new generated file so everything is done now, just go to the car and check... If no file written back, then chip is PREprogrammed /precoded (like ordered for chassis number) and you can add it via OBD with pin code. I cannot explain it simplier and actually guys above did it already...

kemaster
25th March, 2018, 12:07 PM
Prepared means that software(Effi , zedbull etc) detects the Secret key from original BCM bin file and writes it into blank transponder. Then by creating image file software reads the ID of this transponder and adds it to BCM original file thus creating new file which you must write in BCM. Car is ready to start

vasa
25th March, 2018, 01:30 PM
or read pin from bcm new transporter prepared with the key tool and learn it with Delphi ds150