i'll will share a file to convert your ktag 6070 to transdata

Make for our risk

to me work fine.

PW for Pm. After Tks+Rep

Regards

Jose Pires

morgano
24th March, 2018, 03:01 PM
This is older than the big bang. Posted free loooong time ago.

techardware
24th March, 2018, 03:34 PM
Is still Free.

And a lot of friends dont have this file.

Here is not easy to get help for nothing...

morgano
24th March, 2018, 09:44 PM
Is still Free.

And a lot of friends dont have this file.

Here is not easy to get help for nothing...

If is needed Press Thanks and Rep in advance, and then ask you by PM, because you, as good Thx&Rep collector, put pass on super old file, then it is not free.

If i remember well betrescudan posted this long time ago free of pass. Just people download, test, and after if they find usefull give thanks and rep, not be extortioned for the password.

maajkii
24th March, 2018, 11:08 PM
lol. what a news...
haha :D you want Thx + Rep for pass?

here you go guys, no password.
no need thanks and rep, its easy to find everywhere.

teamtuner
25th March, 2018, 10:35 AM
i will post for all members the real solution for trasdata...Trauka is too complicated because it haven"t my cracks autoinstallers...:elefant:
need win xp or win7 32-64 bit...
use first the installer and install trasdata
look what OS you have into your computer and use crack win 32 or win 64
close internet
conect ktag to computer
look on device manager if it show you the ktag conected...if not,install the driver from ksuite software and reconect ktag to usb
if device is ok ...next step
use Mprog from switcher folder...scan units and see if mprog can see 1 device
select ept.trasdata and press the thunder sign...it will rewrite FTDI from ktag with the driver to use for trasdata
next step...disconect and reconect ktag to usb...will install the trasdata driver
disconect from usb after driver installed ok
start trasdata with internet conected and without ktag into usb
if ask to update...press no updates
if there will be error something with server...is ok
after 30 secconds that trasdata started with the internet conected,conect also the ktag to usb
wait untill will see interface conected
update all pdf manuals
after that,tasdata is ok done..use it without internet conection

process is long and need good internet...maybe 2-3 hours
good luck

my link...
https://mega.nz/#!MMphxJYZ!65ePyryb6mfwnfSHnmJiHtr_66uBDUh-Lgg84RcGnv4

proel
25th March, 2018, 02:08 PM
Is there Trasdata for 7.020 fw ?

bigboss69
25th March, 2018, 09:36 PM
pass please

yellowstilo
13th November, 2018, 01:43 AM
i have tried to install Trasdata from Teamtuner's link on 3 different laptops (XP and Win7) , i followed Teamtuner's instructions to the letter but when i try to open Trasdata i get a popup " Trasdata.exe - Entry Point Not Found " - after pressing OK it closes - does anyone know how to solve this problem?

carmageddon
13th November, 2018, 07:48 AM
i have tried to install Trasdata from Teamtuner's link on 3 different laptops (XP and Win7) , i followed Teamtuner's instructions to the letter but when i try to open Trasdata i get a popup " Trasdata.exe - Entry Point Not Found " - after pressing OK it closes - does anyone know how to solve this problem?

it does not work anymore this setup...from many month...with new setup dimsport have changed and upgraded many component no longer compatible with old trasdata.
the only way is copy the working old software installed from another computer that have it (all folder+3 dll that stay on system 32) to the same folder place in the new computer (tested)

yellowstilo
13th November, 2018, 12:25 PM
thank you for your explanation ! i already was wondering what i did wrong but now i know why it does not work anymore.....

hash512
27th February, 2019, 10:53 PM
I'm experiencing the same problems with the old trasdata solution, anyone please can share the working full trasdata folder + 3 dll in system 32, as explained by carmageddon ?
many thanks!

mgrslonio
17th March, 2019, 01:32 PM
Hello

Can any of the more experienced users help me.
I installed the program, I fossilized the files.
turns on but there is error E000069

Agilechaveiros
11th June, 2019, 07:50 PM
é possível usar o galleto com o software trasdata, alguém que já tenha feito esse teste

Kollez
16th October, 2020, 11:34 AM
Hi M8,

did you find anything to make trasdata work? (trasdatafolder from working system)

Regards

galiza
13th November, 2020, 11:42 AM
Here all for version for 7.003 (without firmware I think).
Does somebody know what is "Неразмеченное место" without extension inside of Неразмеченное место.7z and a size of 1,88 GB (2.024.800.256 bytes). I readed It is the SD card content but how to extrac? How to use?
Also how to use "Update.7z", inside there are files for update de SD card form the computer when you run transdata (like update kess or ktag from update folder on ksuit) but here, Where you must put the files to update the ktm100?

Jupiter199
14th November, 2020, 09:13 PM
I think in this files(dnlwnd.txt) not all for version 7.003. In Update folder protocol-files for ver. 6.070.

Jupiter199
15th November, 2020, 09:38 AM
Неразмеченное место - is image SD-card file for ver. 7.003.

galiza
17th November, 2020, 05:44 PM
Неразмеченное место - is image SD-card file for ver. 7.003.
Do you know how to use it? How it must be burned?