PDA

View Full Version : VF2 FLASHER who have, how works?

voltechcar
25th March, 2018, 11:35 AM
Hello.

To my kess and K-tag I search next tool genuine which complete cars list which not have Alientech. I think to VF2 FLASHER from Portugal, maybe in this forum whos have this tool and write how he works .First I think about Autotuner but they not have subscription.... The same have mpps and now this tool it does not develop so the same we have to This tool, now we have very big update and when they no sold tools no have update. So Please write info about VF2 FLASHER. Thanks a lot

Mario3
25th March, 2018, 10:45 PM
I can advice you add x17 instead, have the same setup and i cannot think of a car i cannot do

Regards

voltechcar
25th March, 2018, 11:01 PM
This car I have in Alientech, better I have more. I need other cars, What cars you have in X17 on cpu M32? maybe subaru gasoline and others, you dont have because my friend have X17 and only vf2 have this cars when pcm flasher write file and cars not start. In magic you have obd and boot but when car not start and no boot by obd you not get up because how? this is not functionaly device, I need do other cars what not have Alientech Magic, and no only by obd.

soxten
24th September, 2018, 09:37 PM
How is VF2 Flasher?
I need to buy a new tool for clone new Volvo Denso Ecu and this looks nice.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

voltechcar
24th September, 2018, 11:31 PM
Ktag genuine and VF2 clone this ecu.

soxten
25th September, 2018, 05:48 AM
Is a VF2 Flasher a good tool?
I think of this tool or K-tag(?)

Myjector
25th September, 2018, 06:43 AM
I test VF2 and autotuner and my choise was very fast made, Autotuner!
Also for Volvo Denso and it's damn fast.
I know the development team and they don't sit still, they where the first to do MG1 ecu's from BMW don't worry about the subscritption, look @ the positive side of it.
They are now realesing soon the protocol for Valeo V46.54 and 46.1 thru obd

voltechcar
25th September, 2018, 08:04 AM
Is a VF2 Flasher a good tool?
I think of this tool or K-tag(?)

So If I must buy vf2 or K-tag I buy of course K-tag.

alfredoesp23
12th January, 2020, 08:54 PM
hi to all I purchase this VF2 and not good, not answer by the support
the licence is only for one year of use is this licence expired your tool is locked and not read any more ecus so need purchase again the protocol

not read full ecu ems3120 and ems3125 and other ecus, say not support some say read backup and send file to VF2 support and not answer only say will be check and update later after to send 2 or 3 email to support not answer any more
My VF2 now is only for paperweight
not purchase so your have another option ktag kess magic2

alfredoesp23
12th January, 2020, 08:57 PM
hi to all I purchase this VF2 and not good, not answer by the support
the licence is only for one year of use is this licence expired your tool is locked and not read any more ecus so need purchase again the protocol

not read full ecu ems3120 and ems3125 and other ecus, say not support some say read backup and send file to VF2 support and not answer only say will be check and update later after to send 2 or 3 email to support not answer any more
My VF2 now is only for paperweight
not purchase so your have another option ktag kess magic2