PDA

View Full Version : Visteon DCU 102 issue

digital320
25th March, 2018, 04:40 PM
Hi guys.. Here I have strange problem with psa visteon dcu 102 from boxer..first ecu made egr off read write no problems in proces..car dont start and cant reach by obd..take back ori file and same problem(no start,no obd comunicate)find virgin file online also no go...than I find second hand ecu made backup virginize the file and gess what?same story...ecu killed again and no reach by obd..I tryed read/write with all tools in my hand ktag,kess,fgtech all same story...I heared lot of people had this problem iven with magpro x17 after boot mode ecu dead so I am wondering if anyone now whats killed inside ecu or how to bring it back to life?thanks advanced

_halil_
25th March, 2018, 11:25 PM
Hi guys.. Here I have strange problem with psa visteon dcu 102 from boxer..first ecu made egr off read write no problems in proces..car dont start and cant reach by obd..take back ori file and same problem(no start,no obd comunicate)find virgin file online also no go...than I find second hand ecu made backup virginize the file and gess what?same story...ecu killed again and no reach by obd..I tryed read/write with all tools in my hand ktag,kess,fgtech all same story...I heared lot of people had this problem iven with magpro x17 after boot mode ecu dead so I am wondering if anyone now whats killed inside ecu or how to bring it back to life?thanks advanced

İf Try with xprog and you must use ready cheaksum on files.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

wbart
25th March, 2018, 11:29 PM
Ktag Read write ok and chk ok.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G390F przy użyciu Tapatalka

autoSP
26th March, 2018, 01:11 AM
did lots with ktag no problem! maybe your power supply is problem? or using wrong diagram?

digital320
26th March, 2018, 11:16 PM
thanks mates..exactly..very strange why my ecu is dead..power suply is 13v like always and diagram used from ksuite and fgtech..I try xprog also but same story like ktag..ecu not respond on obd and iven with original file.I read some stories here on dk few peoplw had same problem after boot mode with magpro x17 but nobody write final solution at end..Ihope somewone will now how to bring back ecu to life

autoSP
27th March, 2018, 12:20 AM
can i see ori file of any of them?

digital320
28th March, 2018, 11:58 PM
yes sure..here ori read and virgin galletto format and one file virgin ktag format..

Zmann
29th March, 2018, 05:54 AM
If the ECU is dead by OBD and it's 10F256 I would verify by TX/RX mode by Xprog

digital320
29th March, 2018, 01:47 PM
how do you mean verify?I did try xprog also read,erase and write virgin file went smoth....but why ecu dead at first place when read flash and write flash by ktag?you mean replacing the st10fxxx will help?

Zmann
29th March, 2018, 06:34 PM
After found the ECU as dead, is xprog read/write still possible ?

digital320
30th March, 2018, 10:57 AM
yes I.D. from ecu steel detected...and read write posible many times no problem

Zmann
30th March, 2018, 11:18 AM
So that I would next check Kline convertor circuit. In the meantime of last reply I practiced more to find it on the board, usually with an soic-8 chip but I could not find it and found no any chip link to Kline pin, those visible three of them are not! If you totally remove the board from case you may check the underneath.

digital320
30th March, 2018, 12:11 PM
ok I think you mean LS93xx chip but acording to this ecu should not respond on k-line?I can read and write many times on k-line and can-bus....very strange what could be killed inside this yunk ecu..I write minimum 5 virgin files...and original file not a single one worked

Zmann
1st April, 2018, 03:44 AM
Ok, just realise that on ktag and fgt there are both connection modes, can and kline (I used Piasini which only kline or Xprog TX/RX). And your might carry out only via can. Now, good to recheck by kline to see if it work ?

digital320
1st April, 2018, 12:06 PM
yes I test piasini also before...I check k-line and can bus separetly and I am teling all works in boot mode...diagnostic on bench or car ecu not respond

Fec001
30th August, 2018, 04:45 PM
I have the same problem. I did boot mode read by k and CAN with galetto(only read ECU) and after when put back ECU in car there is no communication with ECU. When give ignition on, the MIL lamp lights up for a very short time and go out. after immo lamp is on.

ziko
15th February, 2020, 07:24 PM
No solution for this situation, I need to prepare donor ECU but now not sure is it safe with ktag
Maybe better to read xprog or vvdi prog without booting pin?

Tnx

waldi1979
15th February, 2020, 07:49 PM
I read some stories here on dk few peoplw had same problem after boot mode with magpro x17 but nobody write final solution at end..Ihope somewone will now how to bring back ecu to life

Can X17 R/W DCU102 in boot mode? (I think so only Ford by OBD).
Or do you mean about other ECUs?

figani
15th February, 2020, 10:49 PM
No solution for this situation, I need to prepare donor ECU but now not sure is it safe with ktag
Maybe better to read xprog or vvdi prog without booting pin?

Tnx

I have read/write a lots of them by Ktag...
Without any issues...
Also immo off psa...
No problems...

peko
16th December, 2022, 07:27 PM
hi friends

i have dcu102 with 12v pin totaly burned
i will test read ST10F direct

anybody test this way ?