PDA

View Full Version : Passat b6 immo wait time problem need help

tugishrugish
25th March, 2018, 04:54 PM
The problem is that the immobilizer is locked and can not turn ignition on for time to run.
The car, is with the smart key
what can I do to exclude this access time

the problem is that an immobilizer

Weasel3
25th March, 2018, 06:05 PM
What is the history of this vehicle.
Lost key. Or some other failures?
If you are in BG. You have all the companies around you. :)

tugishrugish
25th March, 2018, 07:40 PM
I have the key I just trained new but wrongly recorded 7bit

tugishrugish
25th March, 2018, 07:41 PM
Аnd the problem is that I can not now move the car

tugishrugish
25th March, 2018, 07:46 PM
I only need 10 minutes ignition on and I will fix it but I do not know how to include it so I ask here if there is aanother solution

klesk1986
26th March, 2018, 07:51 AM
I only need 10 minutes ignition on and I will fix it but I do not know how to include it so I ask here if there is aanother solution

Do it on bench from CCM behind glove box or bypass ignition with fuses - in document below you find what to bridge
http://www.istanbulanahtar.com/wp-content/uploads/vag_en_0414.pdf

tugishrugish
26th March, 2018, 11:02 AM
the fuse does not go off, ignition on but does not include all the modules and the time does not start
Does anyone have it virgin file or any update for this module
CCM ( 3c0 959 433 K )

tnx

tugishrugish
27th March, 2018, 05:08 PM
I tried it this, but does not work because all the modules are not included and time not run

Do it on bench from CCM behind glove box or bypass ignition with fuses - in document below you find what to bridge
http://www.istanbulanahtar.com/wp-content/uploads/vag_en_0414.pdf

dtip
27th March, 2018, 08:28 PM
If i understood werll you had one working key? Strange thing is that YOU CAN't START CAR WITH THAT key. When wait time in immo is active it means you can't start key learning/programming procedure but should able to start car with already working key.... you must have done something wrong...

tugishrugish
27th March, 2018, 09:03 PM
when I added the new key, the old one disappeared so I repeated the procedure with the addition of the two keys

then test how they work and the new key ignited the engine exactly 2 times and stopped working
and in the third attempt to train learn the keys the immobilizer concluded

I think the new key is defective the transponder or has not properly recorded 7bit

Weasel3
27th March, 2018, 09:43 PM
And this key you got from the dealer?
If you get some connection again.
Try only to add the original key, as a start.
Before going further with the new one.

tugishrugish
28th March, 2018, 07:48 AM
The new one is not original I left it with a disconnected battery until I find some file for mоdul reset

tugishrugish
2nd April, 2018, 07:57 PM
Тhe problem is solved guys thank you all.

TESTASTRETTA
18th May, 2019, 10:12 AM
Guys if the immo shows 0 key learned and i will prepare 7bit mew dealer key does it need any VCDS pairing or will be the key working without coding?

TESTASTRETTA
19th May, 2019, 02:22 PM
I bought second hand comfort module and try to adapt it via FVDI2018 as the function is there but unfortunately thee function does not work. It gives me communication failure

tugishrugish
29th October, 2019, 06:57 PM
procedure for successful addition is read eeprom in ""ccm modul" not "comfort modul"!!
In a table
You need read eeprom and key informacion with abrites becomes very fas if antena is good or use another reader for keys calculate 7th bit and write in a key then read with abrites there is a program to calculate all and write dum in ''ccm '' and car will start

rafal
29th October, 2019, 07:13 PM
procedure for successful addition is read eeprom in ""ccm modul" not "comfort modul"!!
In a table
You need read eeprom and key informacion with abrites becomes very fas if antena is good or use another reader for keys calculate 7th bit and write in a key then read with abrites there is a program to calculate all and write dum in ''ccm '' and car will start

can you explain what is different?
Convenience system central control unit module J393
http://www.volkspage.net/technik/ssp/ssp/SSP_340_d2.pdf

brend
29th October, 2019, 10:33 PM
lol

Special for tugishrugish !!!

CCM>>>>>>>Comfort Control Module

In a table