PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 308 2010 ECU MEV17.4.2 virgin or copy

madaxe
25th March, 2018, 06:54 PM
Hi,

im trying to fix a problem with 2010 Peugeot 308 1.6L. diagnosed as engine ECU problem. ECU part number 9675495080 which is MEV17.4.2.

I got another with same part number. Used KTAG to copy eeprom. On the car the donor ECU does not allow the car to start, it cranks fine.

Attached are the two eeprom dumps, ORI is the original ECU dump. DON is the donor ECU dump. Did I read them ok ?

Is there more that should have been copied ? KTAG didnt offer anything other than eeprom.

Or can anyone virgin the DON dump so I can code it to the car.

Thanks for any help,

leaserhu
25th March, 2018, 08:21 PM
Hy

Try this file, dont forget cheksum.

Pass PM

pagautas
25th March, 2018, 08:37 PM
Copy eep and flash. Or make full backup/restore

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

madaxe
26th March, 2018, 09:24 PM
Copy eep and flash. Or make full backup/restore

I cannot copy flash because KTAG says EXTFLASH NOT PRESENT.

I cannot restore back from one ECU to other because one uses plugin 286 othe one uses plugin 385. Even with same part numbers.

madaxe
26th March, 2018, 09:42 PM
Ah, I also have to use tool between ears.

pagautas
27th March, 2018, 06:47 AM
Ecu with the same numbers have the same cpu. You dont need to copy flash separate but make full backup and then restore to donor ecu.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

malguy
28th March, 2018, 04:47 AM
It not really work everytime, I have one with issue. Both same partnumber & hardware number, it some how doesn't work correctly. Engine can start after clone, but have fault with check engine lamp. I have tried two brand new ecu with same result. And this landed me in bigger trouble as I tried to read pincode with fvdi on bench. Now bsi death, I will start another thread regarding this.

Regards,

madaxe
28th March, 2018, 08:07 AM
Just to finish, I coped just the eeprom, but car didnt start. Then I copied the flash and it started.

Good luck with the BSI repair.