PDA

View Full Version : Ford Fiesta 2002 1.4tdci, -------- after Service ECU programming

WinWoj
27th March, 2018, 12:29 PM
Hello. I take car to "Proffessional" Ford Service to checking ECU software, after Injection rebuild, becuse still run not so smooth. And they program something in ECU, but now have no odo, no speed, no coolant temperature and engine still run not smooth.

I don't take it anymore for them, so I analysing dash dump to repair mine.

Before I attach my dump (have no programmer at this moment), could someone help me to describe eeprom area, because I have working PATS immo and key, so that info have to leave in dump, but must edit and add some another, to showing missing parameters. I know where is mileage stored, I comparing now two dumps from another Fiesta's, have more, but without description I can only copy part of bytes... Please help..

r6eck
27th March, 2018, 04:21 PM
This is an ecu fault, not dashboard.

WinWoj
28th March, 2018, 01:35 PM
Thanks. Ford Service probably modyfied ECU eeprom after reprogramming, so I have to read that ECU eeprom now and compare to another, then copy data part after part and look what happend.. I will copy that content from another dump from DK...

By the way, I read dash eeprom and compare with another Fiesta from DK and not so many differences...

517365 517366