PDA

View Full Version : Polo 9N wont allow coding of two chips

sirjay
28th March, 2018, 09:39 AM
Hi guys got an unusual thing here, Polo 9N 2009 wont allow coding of 2 chips.
if i try to code 2 keys after turning ignition on with the 2nd key key light flashes
with both keys but car starts. If i code just one key no flashing light, what could be the problem?

nazz2
28th March, 2018, 11:12 AM
9N usually head ache with ad100 or avdi, have you tried vcds ,or tried using another chip?

sirjay
28th March, 2018, 11:42 AM
9N usually head ache with ad100 or avdi, have you tried vcds ,or tried using another chip?

Yes i tried Another chip samething, Im using VCDS and super Vag.

p1et
28th March, 2018, 03:08 PM
If i code just one key no flashing light

One you mean all is OK when you reprogram existing original key or in both cases only 1 key work, I mean if you program only your new key all is OK aswell?

sirjay
28th March, 2018, 03:16 PM
One you mean all is OK when you reprogram existing original key or in both cases only 1 key work, I mean if you program only your new key all is OK aswell?

if I do 2 keys the 2nd key i do wont work and that results to flashing key light on both keys
the car will still starts but one is stored in immo.
if i do 1 key doesnt matter which one i do that works and no flashing light

p1et
28th March, 2018, 03:37 PM
Never had something like that. It's like only 1 key position is available to program... Try to clone transponder if u have tools.

sirjay
29th March, 2018, 07:38 AM
Never had something like that. It's like only 1 key position is available to program... Try to clone transponder if u have tools.

You right it looks like 1 position is available and i think cluster is faulty, what i noticed now the rev counter and fuel guage
sometimes they dont go down whn i switch car of.